• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WONDERFUL post from a CM--'Why I do my job' *(tissue alert)*

:wave:

Thank you !! Kind words of inspiration makes me remember why I do what I gotta do everyday. For my family.:chat:

More please:hyper:

I am feverishly putting as much as I can on Ebay so I can gather up enough money to go on yet another trip as soon as we can afford it- read spending tax money, we are insane! I need to get some pix of my DS getting a kiss from Jasmine to go along with your post to really fire me up!

That was so excellent. I had chills while reading it. I am going to share with a CM friend of mine who I know feels the exact same way about what she does.

Thank you for making my day
:D

Thank you for bumping that up. It is beautiful & that is exactly why I love Disney....Magic does happen :)

I remember reading this the first time around (lurking then). It made me cry then. It still does today.

Thank you for this wonderful repost post.

mt2

It's good to know that there are CM's out there that really do have the magic in them.:D

Thank goodness, my cubicle is in a corner facing the wall. It's easier to wipe off the tears from posts like this that always gets to my big ole' sappy side.::yes::

Thanks again Dan for bumping that up. Always touching to read that again.

I made it to For the blind girl who runs her hands over my face and is awestruck. without bawling my eyes out but that line did me in...

By the time I got to the part about the Make a Wish child I had already gone through 4 tissues....

For the parents who laugh when they tell their kids, "Now turn around," and I turn around too.

What a wonderful post.

Judy

I am tearing up here. First time I have seen that---thanks Dan!

You know, I always admired the characters from afar until our last two trips. DH and I have no kids to use as an "excuse" to interact with the characters (even tho we are big kids), and I felt a bit shy with them.

Now that I have "gotten over it," I realize that the characters are just as wonderful with adults, and I absolutely TREASURE my photos with them. Now if only I could snag a photo with those elusive chipmunks...

Thanks Dan, I hadn't seen that before. I was actually feeling a bit stressed today and that post brought a calmness to me. ::yes::

And while I'm no longer a child in terms of years ... "For every child who REALLY believes" ... I still believe!

Thanks so much!! :wave2:

Thanks Dan, I'd not seen this before. Cried from just about the first line....very touching!

What a great post. I have been trying to decide if I wanted to go to a character audition or not. I want something specific and am afraid that I will get something else. But your post makes me think that getting a spot as any character will have it's own reward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter