• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A WONDERFUL post from a CM--'Why I do my job' *(tissue alert)*

Thank you Dan - I hope we all think about adding a little magic to another person's life no matter what we do...

Thanks, Dan. I haven't had the pleasure of reading that post before.

Thanks, Tiffany. You truly know the meaning of the word "magic".:)

Thanks, Dan for posting. That's the first time I've read that post. How touching.

And people wonder why we all go back to the world over and over again. That really can choke a person up!

that was AWESOME!!!

now only if all CMs felt that way...but oh-well...one of the many reason I love DL and WDW!!!

cry.gif

That was beautiful!

Thank You Tiffany - That was a beautiful post - Thanks Dan, for sharing it with us.

This has not been around for a time. It always reminds me what we have in Disney and those who make it what it is.

Some nice memories on this thread too.

You were right with your "Tissue Alert" warning!

That was a great post and really makes me excited to go to WDW this fall. Even as a guest I appreciate watching other people experience the magic of Disney and the wonderful interactions with the CMs.

...CMs like that are why we go back..because we believe:)

:sunny:

Funny....watching those things happen is why I go to WDW, too. ;)

Thanks for digging that one up for us, Dan!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter