A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Went to go google touch of disney on twitter and came across a post the Dooney and Burke is releasing a Robin Hood collection on March 5th.
That is not helping Disney..so cruel..

Well poo. The “not sold out” message just went away. That’s not a good sign.

I'm pretending I'm in a long line for a ride in the parks....definitely have had to wait more than an hour at times for a few of them.
This reminds me the most of waiting with thousands of people at 8am to get RoTR tickets. It was very jolly with the random assortment of strangers next to you all comparing strategies and progress. Now its like I'm in a digital crowd instead .... Thanks for keeping this entertaining fellow waiters ...

I'm seeing people say that if you joined the queue before 9, then they randomly ordered you (they had several browsers open that did not assign in order), so hopefully we're good if you got in at that point!

Me. This was me saying this. Because this is how the Queue It system works. I got in as soon as the waiting room opened up, but someone who says they got in 10 minutes before 9am when the queue opened already has their tickets and posted a confirmation on Facebook :rotfl:

It's kind of the annoying thing about Queue It.

Further proof everything is totally random getting into the queue: a tab I opened to test with AFTER the queue opened has a shorter wait time than my other tabs I have open. It's at 45 minutes. All of my others I was in the waiting room to join the queue for say over an hour.

:confused3 :rotfl2:

Me. This was me saying this. Because this is how the Queue It system works. I got in as soon as the waiting room opened up, but someone who says they got in 10 minutes before 9am when the queue opened already has their tickets and posted a confirmation on Facebook :rotfl:

It's kind of the annoying thing about Queue It.

Bummer, that's prob the 10min I got distracted and didn't check for a little bit. got in a min or two after 9

Wonder if this means future dates "available on a rolling basis" will also be at 9a, opening a chance to get in the queue at 830 or so. Pity since I'm usually driving to work at that time. If I can't get in the first 3 weeks we'll be trying for Memorial Day weekend since I have a VGC reservation then.

My timestamp of Last updated went away. Weird.

Last edited:
I'm currently ahead of myself in the queue with one I opened after the queue opened :sad: . You probably didn't do yourself any harm. I still like this better than the refreshing page of shopDisney, but it's still so frustrating.

Same with me, although both are now back to more than an hour.

I wonder what capacity is per day for this event. And they are only selling 15 days (right?) today.

My time is jumping around a lot. It is sort of alternating between a "30-ish minute" time that is counting down, but then it will flicker to "54 minutes" or "48 minutes" or something.

I live in Texas, and I can’t even attend this event since I am afraid to travel to California and then have the state shut down again.... BUT I just joined the queue just in solidarity with all of you! I did two browsers and both say “more than an hour”. This process is crazy!

It does remind me of when they did the “free” timed entry tickets for the opening of SWGE at DLR. I was casually reading the Dis that morning and seeing everyone getting in the virtual queue. No intention of going....I joined the queue for the heck of it, with no trip planned. Then I got through and noticed that tickets were still available for the day of my daughter’s birthday. That sealed the deal, and I then planned an entire trip around those “free” tickets to SWGE opening week! Flights, GCH, park tickets, Savi’s appointment, Oga’s.... Disney definitely has the right formula to extract money from me at its will!!

Pixie dust to all who are in the line and hoping to go to this event!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter