• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A ton of ADRs are now open for Nov-Dec!

I’m still on hold... starting to wondering if it’s a waste of trying to see if they can give us the old ressies but sounds like some folks have had luck so I guess can’t hurt? Going on 3 1/2 hours now waiting lol! We’re a party of two just shove us in a corner somewhere...

What happens if you’re still on hold when they close? Does it just kick you off or do they stay past closing to finish calls?
We are about to find out. I have been on since 5:25 and still no one

I’m still on hold... starting to wondering if it’s a waste of trying to see if they can give us the old ressies but sounds like some folks have had luck so I guess can’t hurt? Going on 3 1/2 hours now waiting lol! We’re a party of two just shove us in a corner somewhere...

What happens if you’re still on hold when they close? Does it just kick you off or do they stay past closing to finish calls?

Good luck! I hope you fare better than we did. Two should be easier to sneak in!

This is an amazingly frustrating year to go to DW. First our chosen hotel closed and we had to switch. Then we barely got tickets in time. Then we got ADRs at 180 days only to start over at 60. Then our second hotel closed and we had to move again and now this. We are just going to be like the Who's in the grinch story and have a wonderful time anyway.

This is an amazingly frustrating year to go to DW. First our chosen hotel closed and we had to switch. Then we barely got tickets in time. Then we got ADRs at 180 days only to start over at 60. Then our second hotel closed and we had to move again and now this. We are just going to be like the Who's in the grinch story and have a wonderful time anyway.
Obviously Disney didn't want any of these changes, it's not like they're doing this on purpose, the glitch was unfortunate and annoying for those planning but we all must adapt if we want to go ro the parks, definitely the right attitude is have realistic expectations and go with the flow

I was able to get ADRs for Topolinos this morning on 3 different days. Deciding between two of them which to keep. Hope this wasn’t another glitch

I lost my Oga's and Beaches and Cream reservations with the glitch. I called Disney and sat on hold for an hour each day and then I signed up for alerts from TP reservation finder and Mouse Dining. And then someone on Dis mentioned Mouse Watcher. I paid $6 and now have both of them back. Nothing from the other services. You pay for what you get, I suppose.

I am kind of fed up with DisneyWorld - you have to plan far in advance and then they change everything based on demand. And there are frequent IT glitches. And it is wildly expensive. So I wanted these reservations for what may be my last trip - I am pretty old (72). I will go to Disneyland with the grandkids if it ever is allowed to open. Although the CMs are really great at the parks, the customer service in the call centers and at the hotels is pretty bad. They are living on their reputation. This whole ADR glitch was kind of the last straw. Most of this trip is at Universal and my future trips will be there, at least until I can't do roller coasters anymore.

Good luck to all with retrieving your ADRs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter