A Toddlers First Trip, Characters, Deluxe Dining & Family Photos

WOW! So a lot has happened in the months that I have been absent. Sorry for such a long delay in updating! We went to Miami and back to Disney World for DS's second visit. The entire trip was amazing! I'm a high school cheering coach that has kept me extremely busy with games, practices and competition. Currently on winter break and have time off. DS turned two recently and the planning kept me on my toes! But it's all on what I put on myself. :cool1: It was a great party and DS is 2!!! Plus, I have been busy working from home and getting ready for the holidays. Hope everyone had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Let me start the upcoming year off right buy doing a very delayed update! Here I go...

I had last left during our dinner at Coral Reef. Here are some pictures of our desserts.

And DH's:

Overall: we were not impressed with CR!!! :confused3 We were excited to go and experience the atmosphere and the meal. However, I can honestly say that we will more than likely not go back. This is my third meal eating at CR in a row that I have not truly enjoyed my entree.

After lunch, we headed back to YC to take it easy for a while. Here are a couple of pictures of DH and DS playing around. *Disclaimer: I would never let DS walk around barefoot...DH, well that is a different story! haha

Walking from the room towards the gift shop

And back up the incline:

We had a big dinner tonight that I had been looking forward to for a while!
Any guesses? Take a look at DS's outfit. Where do you think we might be headed???

We decided to take a walk through EPCOT and hope on the Monorail to get to our dinner destination. Here are some pictures I took of DH on the way. He had to stop and challenge Goofy in a quick soccer match.

The on to the Monorail. :yay:

Playing around with DH during the ride

I have to throw a pic of the gold Monorail in as this was the one we took on our wedding day from the Poly to the Grand for pictures before the wedding.

*Do you have a special Monorail that is sentimental to you for some reason?

Where we were headed for dinner.

Plan on calling this place "HOME" one day...

DS LOVES elevators. He still does!

Handsome!!!

DH went to check us in and I took DS for a quick change. Our dinner location for the night???

When we got back to DH there were a TON of people everywhere! Our reservation was for 8:10. We arrived just in time. So we had a bit of a wait. As we sat with the pager we let DS hang with us on the big circle booth. DS was use to going to bed around this time so we weren't sure how excited he would be to interact with the characters. This was the only reservation time I was able to snag so I had kept it and crossed my fingers we would have a great experience. Any guesses on how DS did during dinner with his pal, Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang? Stay tuned to find out. *I will post again soon!!! :thumbsup2

I found this tonight and I'm glad you came back to it! We took our son on his first trip at 16 months, and we had a blast!

Just found this tonight too! Love TRs with toddlers! :goodvibes

Those pictures with the princesses and the characters are great! I love his wide-eyed wonder - too cute! :lovestruc

All the pictures of the Boardwalk area and Flower & Garden & SWW are getting me really excited for our trip next May (staying at BWV & BCV and doing both events). That SWW breakfast looks so fun! :cool1:

love your update so far! It is great to read because we will be going with our then 22 month old in October and I am a bit excited and nervous about it!
Thanks for the time you are putting into this report.

I found this yesterday! I am excited to read about the rest of your trip! Our youngest will be 23 months when we go in May! I love to read TR with kids close to the age of my children! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter