A thread for our single friends....

So... how about a lunch at 50's PT on Friday... or did we want to try to put together one of those fireworks cruises?

I'm totally willing to coordinate.

Hey, Jeff from chicago, here.

Disney fan... have 2 DVC ownerships.... 1 at Boardwalk and 1 at animal kingdom.

Any singles going to be in Disney World in Mid May? Or is everyone waiting for Gay Days? :)

Dating in NY sucks FYI :-) It's very hard to meet a decent guy period these days. I lost 93 lbs last year, and shallowly, I have more guys interested, but they are still losers who don't drive/have jobs.

This is a rant :-)

Dating in NY sucks FYI :-) It's very hard to meet a decent guy period these days. I lost 93 lbs last year, and shallowly, I have more guys interested, but they are still losers who don't drive/have jobs.

Hang in there Brian. You'll find your prince soon.

Finding someone that likes going to disneyworld as much as I do, is impossible. :confused3

No way! Not impossible! Hubby is just as Disney crazy as I am :) He is going on and on about our next trip more than I am :lmao::lmao: then again he is married and mine (forget the fact straight) but there are guys out there who are Disney crazy, just check out this section of the Dis -- plenty of guys posting here. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I hate online dating sites. People are always so fake and "perfect" on there, but in real life they are the opposite of what they say. Is it bad that I've given up finding someone at the ripe old age of 27? :laughing:
same here i am DONE

At least you have more guys interested! I lost 65 and I still strike out just as much (if not more) than I used to.

I think I realized after this Valentine's Day that if I'm constantly a little upset/depressed about it, it's better than being OK about being single, then being massively depressed about being single. Constants in life are always good.

Apparently I forgot to post here (although it is on the Gay Days thread)... There shall be a singles gathering for lunch at the 50's PT Cafe at 12:30 on Friday the 3rd. Please to be letting me know if you'll be attending. I reserved for like... 14 for now, but the number can be changed if necessary.

dang it! I already have plans for lunch that I can't change (will be with others). :sad1:

I'll be there in spirit~!~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter