A Summer Wedding and a Disney Trip CANCELLED, HELP DECIDE WHEN WE'LL GO IN 2011

So....have we picked a week in may yet??? We're sitting on pins and needles here!! HAHA Just kidding, I hope you're having a good week....and enjoying your marriage!!! :)

Hey Pam!!

Thanks for posting some pictures from your big day! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride!:bride: You know when I first "met" you, it was when we were planning our May trips. I LOVED Disney in May but since I have gone the last week in January and I think you should consider it!!! We can have a DIS meet and the weather is sometimes cool but sometimes nice too and the crowds are just not even there at all! We felt like we owned the place! AND free dining!!! Something to consider anyway!

Paaaaaam??!?!? Have you seen the 2011 discounts?!?!? Free Dining! Where are you and have you picked a week??? I know the trip is a ways away, but time flies, you can never plan too early, right? We're working on Sept. 2011 now, so your May trip doesn't sound that far out! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter