A Six Thousand Kilometer Road Trip to Disneyland and Back- TR has started on page 37!

Get plenty of rest this weekend so you feel better!!

ColdFX has worked for me in the past. Wish I had it with me now. We drove down to Oregon/Washington for the weekend, had this evening I have a cold. But I hope you feel better very soon. Get lots of rest.

ColdFX has worked for me in the past. Wish I had it with me now. We drove down to Oregon/Washington for the weekend, had this evening I have a cold. But I hope you feel better very soon. Get lots of rest.

Thank you. I hope you do as well. Too bad you got it while you were away. That stuff is pretty expensive to just go and pick up all the time too.

Well I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday, so I think the Cold FX is doing its job! Hopefully I am almost completely better by Tuesday.

Just 2 more days!!! I can't believe I can say I leave the day after tomorrow!

Well I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday, so I think the Cold FX is doing its job! Hopefully I am almost completely better by Tuesday.

Just 2 more days!!! I can't believe I can say I leave the day after tomorrow!

That's good.

What's that?

One Day!!!!

AWESOME!! I should be home tonight. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to post when I get home. I'd do it just for you!! WOW!! It's almost your turn!!

AWESOME!! I should be home tonight. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to post when I get home. I'd do it just for you!! WOW!! It's almost your turn!!

Aw, well anything you have time to post, I will be very happy to see! There have been tons of photos going up on the Halloween thread, so I have seen a lot already.

So glad to hear you braved BTMRR and Matterhorn. I was a little surprised to see them on your list.

Yep almost my turn!!! EEEEEP!!! I am starting to get really excited now. Especially because I can say I leave TOMORROW!!

Almost ready to go!! Just got to pack up the last bit of toiletries after we are done with them in the morning. And then our laptops and a few little things here and there.

I filled up my car today and took it for a wash. It was needing it! I had been keeping the inside clean, but I hadn't washed the outside since I got it. There had been so much rain this summer, there was no point. But she is all purrdy now. Hopefully it doesn't rain between now and the time we leave.

I get off a noon tomorrow, so I am going to come home, try to take a small nap, shower, pack up the last of the stuff. Go over the list for the 100th time. Then go pick up Dillon from work, and we will head to Calgary from there.

My mom is cooking us a nice meal, and once we are done that, we will load Garrett and Graces things in the car and head out!!

Yay! I cannot believe tomorrow is the day!! So excited!

I should be able to get on here between now and then. I probably won't be able to nap tomorrow, and end up killing time on the DIS instead. :laughing:

I am sure I would be waaay to excited to nap!! Have a great trip! I am interested to hear how your drive down goes. I live near Calgary and have thought about driving down sometime.

I am sure I would be waaay to excited to nap!! Have a great trip! I am interested to hear how your drive down goes. I live near Calgary and have thought about driving down sometime.

Thank you for joining! Nice to see someone else from the Calgary area. I will let you know how the drive goes! :)

By the way, I am from Okotoks too! I live in Red Deer now, but I lived in Okotoks for a lot of my life and my Dad is currently living there.

Sleep well tonight.

Okotoks is our dream community - a airport where you can taxi your plane right up to your back door.

Well I got a few hours of sleep. Like 3 maybe. Which isn't a lot, but it's more than I thought it would be!

We leave TODAY!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter