A Six Thousand Kilometer Road Trip to Disneyland and Back- TR has started on page 37!

Hi Andrea,

I don't know if you know this already, or if you plan to eat all your meals at Disney but Mimis Cafe is right next to HOJOs. And if you sign up on Mimi's website for their eclub - they will send you a coupon for your birthday. In the past they have sent us coupons for a free appetizer, or a free entree.

And it looks like if you sign up now, you get a coupon for a free breakfast (with purchase of one).

Their food is really good.

We usually eat breakfast here heading into the park, especially if the park opening is later.

Hi Andrea,

I don't know if you know this already, or if you plan to eat all your meals at Disney but Mimis Cafe is right next to HOJOs. And if you sign up on Mimi's website for their eclub - they will send you a coupon for your birthday. In the past they have sent us coupons for a free appetizer, or a free entree.

And it looks like if you sign up now, you get a coupon for a free breakfast (with purchase of one).

Their food is really good.

We usually eat breakfast here heading into the park, especially if the park opening is later.

I get emails every week with coupons. And they are pretty good deals.

I signed up for emails from them a while back, but had no idea about the birthday thing! That is awesome! Thanks!

One thing though. Do they send the coupon right on the birthday? Cause I am not sure how I would print it off. Lol.

I signed up for emails from them a while back, but had no idea about the birthday thing! That is awesome! Thanks!

One thing though. Do they send the coupon right on the birthday? Cause I am not sure how I would print it off. Lol.

No I got it before my birthday. And another one is Red Robin. They send you a coupon for a free burger for your birthday.

I think it the birthday coupon came about a week before my birthday.

Another restaurant that does birthday coupons is Buca Di Beppo. It come about 10 days before or so, and is valid the week either side of your actual birthdate.

It's a family style Italian chain, we really like it, and there is one near DL.

Get a FREE DESSERT just for signing up, a FREE APPETIZER of your
choice on your birthday

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

I love that kind of atmosphere. I am excited to see it! We are aiming to be there early on Thursday. That night I'd like to take a wander through DTD. If we're not too tired though.

I love that kind of atmosphere. I am excited to see it! We are aiming to be there early on Thursday. That night I'd like to take a wander through DTD. If we're not too tired though.

I was so excited when we got there that I forgot how tired I was. I was glad we went that evening. It was great fun!!

:dance3: Only 3 more days!!!!!! :dance3:

I can't believe it's almost here!!

On this list for today:

Take car for an oil change
Finish Laundry
Pack everything we can

Also tomorrow gotta clean the bathroom and kitchen and vacuum so that the place is nice and clean for my Mom when she comes to look after the doggies.

Woohoo, the excitement is starting to hit me now. The only thing standing in the way is this stupid cold. I am trying some of that Cold FX, that my brother suggested, and I am hoping that it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter