A Room for 5?

We've finally shoved the 1st one out of the nest:dogdance: Now traditionally we've always booked adjoining rooms at POP but with only 5 of us we cant decide where to stay. So I thought who else better to ask than the fine people of the WDWinfo boards! :worship:

We thought about POR but I don't think the 5th sleeper is really big enough so we're leaning towards a jr suite at Coronado or the Contemporary but Im sure you guys have some ideas so lets hear them!
I think there are some jr suites at CSR that have 2 queens and a pull out sofa. That would be good. All the rooms at Contemporary have 2 queens and a daybed that should be pretty close to a twin-size bed, so that should work too.

I cannot imagine a person who is 5"7' sleeping on the daybed at the Contemporary. My average sized 9 year old said the bed was uncomfortable. The sheets hardly stayed tucked in on his small body, and by the morning, he was basically sleeping on the "mattress." I put mattress in quotes because it is super thin and light. The combination of being thin and light make it nearly impossible for the mattress to hold down the sheets. We have a family of five and always stay off site because I need my sleep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter