A question for you new Disers........

A neighbor who was planning her own trip to WDW told me about it. Her exact words: "You should check out the 'freaks' on this website I found!'" I did and am now PROUD to count myself as one of those "freaks"! ;)

My neighbor, by the way, did not enjoy her trip to WDW. Guess she's not "freaky" enough! :laughing:

I found it through links on mousesavers.com. I planned my first family trip with the help of dis and tourguidemike.com, and of course mousesavers!

I was searching Google for Disney information and was taken to a thread here. I lurked for a while before jumping in. Great place to learn!

I found the DIS Boards through the Unofficial Guide. I planned our third trip(June2007) to DW by lurking for over a year. I am now planning our fourth trip for June 2008. A Grand Gathering of 15 of us, 4 generations, including a 2 year old, and an ECV. I need all the help I can get!!!!!!

I Googled Disney for their cruises. Now I tell anyone who mentions Disney about it. I even email frineds in Orlando to ask if they knew about something I found out here. I just got hooked on the scrapbooking thread too. So much helpful info posted.:love:

My fiancé found it when searching for Dis info before our trip last April. I have been lurking ever since. I stumbled upon the scrapbooking forum a few days ago and thought it was about time to join. I had never scrolled down and gone into anything but these main top forums before.
I love it here :love:

add me to the list of google-ers... :)
i love reading message boards and we were headed for WDW so i googled disney message boards and this was by far the best one that came up!

Hi! I first found the address in my passporter, then the podcast from the mainpage, then the forums from the podcast. Kinda a long way around, but that's the way it went!

I heard about Dis on a podcast ... or was it a blog ... or was it the Top 50 Best Disney sites of the 20th Century ... :laughing: Actually I found it the old-fashioned way ... I did a Google search for Disney forums.

We were eating at the restaurant in Old Key West and we were talking with our waiter about Disney Pin trading and he told me that I had to check out the DISboard. The rest they say is history!

The great and powerful wizard of Google told me that I might find the answers to my questions here.

A friend of mine told me about the site. She just went on and on about helpful it was for her when she was planning her trip, so I just had to check it out. So far, I really love it!

DH:smickey: Me::MinnieMo DS8 pirate: DS5 pirate: DD2princess:

Planning our trip and researching Dining. DH found a couple links for me to look at, and one took me here. I lurked for a while and realized it was too much fun to just keep watching.

First off WELCOME we are glad your here:upsidedow :woohoo:

so how did you find the DIS?????
I found it from Unofficial Guide. this is my 1st post. I really dont know what I am doing, but have been enjoying reading all the stories. Is there a place where I can learn all the cool tricks. Will be making our 2nd trip to WDW @ BWV, this time 1st time AS movies. now a DVC member. Have DD7, DD16 & DW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter