A question for you new Disers........

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
First off WELCOME we are glad your here:upsidedow :woohoo:

so how did you find the DIS?????

I have spent years on allears and other sites but never knew about this one until I googled for "adventures by disney" to get their phone number and this popped up in the search. So glad it did. I love it. :cool1:

I think I googled Disney message boards or something to that effect..
Worked out great! This is exactly the kind of community I was looking for:woohoo:

I think it was listed in the Unofficial Guide. However I found it, it's great to be here! :yay: And I have to say, it's nice to no longer be lurking!

One of my co-workers who is a total Disney fanatic recommended this site for those who are planning a trip (or trips) to Disney. I am SO glad I found this site!

I found the boards by searching for WDW info. and tips, and been here since.:cool1:

I got here by Google, the site was also recommended by a co-worker after I had already found it.
Tim

Just searching for Disney help and here it is:) I am so thrilled with all the great info I receive:)

My good friend who is usually on the cruise line section of DIS, told me all about it.
Thanks to Lotsofboys!!!!:love:

by the grace of stumbling on the web, my DH found DisBoards!!! I am sooooo happy he did, cause I reclaimed my love for sewing thanks to him. I am a disney addict. Need my Disboard fix daily, like good coffee!!!

On a message board for country singer Kenny Chesney. A member of that board asked a question about Disney and another member told her about this board. So glad she did!

Glad you all found us
Years ago I found the DIS thru another website where people were talking Disney
I have made many wonderful friends here and learned a TON about my favorite place on earth WDW.

So Again
Welcome:wizard:

A firend at work pointed me here when DH's family started talking about going next year.

a friend of mine goes to wdw every 2 years and i was asking here about ddp. she linked be to the boards and i have gotten hooked. i check the threads about 4-5x/day. extremely informative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter