A question about making payments towards Disney World Vacation Package.

eric8

Mouseketeer
How can I make payments toward my Disney World Vacation package? I put a deposit down on it but I can't figure out how to make additional payments. All I see is an option to pay the whole thing off. Is it one of those things where you have to call in order to make the payments?

Reactions: JAP
How can I make payments toward my Disney World Vacation package? I put a deposit down on it but I can't figure out how to make additional payments. All I see is an option to pay the whole thing off. Is it one of those things where you have to call in order to make the payments?

If you have a package, log into the website, go to my plans.

1661436617832.png

click on make payment

and that will bring you to this page

1661436700518.png

If it's room only, i think those payments are only over the phone?

I just paid off a split stay for 2 different resorts. For the room only for 2 nights, I had to call Disney Reservations and could make payments over the phone using a CC. For the 5 night room package stay, I could go online , as seen above, and make payments....

Reactions: JAP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter