A New Idea for Autographs

AHSN4HSJ said:
I have searched every where for the additional pages and unfortunately haven't posted enough to send pms or post my email address. :0(

AHSN4HSJ said:
I am a newbie too and can't post my email but would so, so, so appreciate it someone would email me the additional pages as well. My email is tonyagregory(at)insightbb(dot)com. Sorry to have copied your format for sending my email.

baileys mommy said:
I would also love to have those pages. My email is luvsdrseuss04@sbcglobal(dot)net

Thanks again. I greatly appreciate it.

EllaBean said:
I would love to get those pages as well.

lavadaferguson@austin.rr.com

Thanks!

EllaBean said:

The link to my design thread is in this thread and can also be found in my posts :) I email the additional pages to everyone who requests...just provide your email on my thread or PM me.

Sorry, I can't take any requests right now but I did do a few pages for someone,

jojopage.jpg

The link to my design thread is in this thread and can also be found in my posts :) I email the additional pages to everyone who requests...just provide your email on my thread or PM me.

This all thumbs Dad would like them as well. mike"atsymbol"mrblink"dot"com

How can I post a couple of pages that I made for the autograph books. I made a page for Ralph and Vanellope. Would love to pay it forward since so many people have helped me with planning our trip on here.

How can I post a couple of pages that I made for the autograph books. I made a page for Ralph and Vanellope. Would love to pay it forward since so many people have helped me with planning our trip on here.

Awesome! I cannot tell you how to post them, but I know you'll have lots of people wanting them! They were the only 2 signatures we got on our trip last week that I didn't have the pages for! (I had luckily followed a suggestion and put in some blank ones!).

Hopefully someone can help you!

Thank you to Zoeismommy!!! We just returned from our trip to Disney, and have been several times and each time we have tried to create great books! I ordered the enclopedia, tore out the pages, scanned them, printed them smaller (like 5x7) and also printed out the SUPPLEMENTAL pages sent to my by Zoeismommy....took it to Staples and had them bind it (for the big $4)....and it was AMAZING! I took out the characters we didn't think we would need just to keep the size down..I only printed on one side of the page, so when you opened the books, there was a blank page to the left and the character page on the right. Gave the characters plenty of space to sign and maybe I can even print a small picture and add it in there of my daughter with that character.

The characters loved it and really interacted with my daughter. Another plus was my daughter waited so patiently to meet the characters and just kept reading her book. We had so many people ask where we got it and other kids sat with my daughter and flipped through the stories.

BTW...Tinkerbell told my daughter her page was "WRONG". SHE came up with the idea for her shoes and they are not "puffs" but "Dandelions" on the toes! She and the other fairies had a great time bantering back and forth setting the story straight for my daughter who loved every minute of it.

Thank you to everyone who contributed comments on how to make this book and to Zoeismommy for sending me the supplemental pages! I realize my daughter won't be into characters forever (maybe!), but I am so glad for every single moment I had waiting in line with her to get the ones she wanted in her *COOL* autograph book!

Thanks!

Ashleyh

I've searched everywhere for the Disney Jr Encyclopedia in order to get 3 to use by my DC's as autograph books, but everywhere is now listing the book as out if stock, except amazon is selling it for $80 (!) (yes, US dollars!). I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I could use instead? Any other boks out there that are just as good?

I've searched everywhere for the Disney Jr Encyclopedia in order to get 3 to use by my DC's as autograph books, but everywhere is now listing the book as out if stock, except amazon is selling it for $80 (!) (yes, US dollars!). I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I could use instead? Any other boks out there that are just as good?

Me too. There is no way I'm paying the $80 to $500 I've seen this book going for when I know it used to cost $5. I need an alternative!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter