A New Idea for Autographs

One year i brought an apron from Wal-Mart's craft department for characters to sign for my friends birthday. I got her two pins that i put on the apron next to the signature of the corresponding character.

FYI: There's a new version coming out on 6/3/14!

It has a picture of Anna & Elsa on the cover, so it should be updated until the next unique (non-sequel/prequel/remake) movie comes out. It also has all of the Pixar characters. I bought 2 for my kids to take on our trip this Sept/Oct. :banana:

FYI: There's a new version coming out on 6/3/14! It has a picture of Anna & Elsa on the cover, so it should be updated until the next unique (non-sequel/prequel/remake) movie comes out. It also has all of the Pixar characters. I bought 2 for my kids to take on our trip this Sept/Oct. :banana:

Thank you!!

I can't pm anyone because I have not posted enough to send messages. Could someone email me any extra pages they have created, I would be so grateful. Please pm, it will not let me post my email address

We are going to Disneyland in 3 weeks and I really want to use this book. Since the new one is coming out in June, I cannot seem to locate at a decent price the 2009 version. Has anyone found this book lately? I would be willing to buy an unused one from anyone. Thanks!

Has anyone done the new Disney Jr. character pages as additions to the book?
I found Sofia the First but am having trouble locating someone who can make the Doc McStuffins and Jake pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter