A Guide to Taking it Easy at WDW. Oct 2014 Mother/Daughter Trip Updated 3/6x2 The End!

Thank you for sharing your mother/daughter trip report! I've enjoyed reading along. My daughter told me the other day that we needed to take another one. We're thinking Spring Break 2016 since she has begun teaching.

I've never heard of any of those bands at House of Blues.

I'm sorry to hear that your meal at Olivia's was not very good. We have never had a bad meal there, and we go there to eat whether staying there or not (our meals have been better there than a lot of the restaurants at Epcot).

Yay for one more round of Food & Wine.

Love all of your shopping.

Thanks again for your sharing your trip with us, Ariana.

So glad you guys had a great trip and I will say i am totally stealing your idea with the tree house sunset..

I really like the china warriors.. So much fun to shoot.. But your are better. NO PEOPLE!!!

I have that same Alex & Ani, it's so cute!

Nice pictures from the boat! Sorry to hear lunch wasn't great :(

Sounds like a nice last evening in Epcot!

Ah the end of a TR is always sad. I'm glad you had such a nice trip with your Mom :) Thanks for another great trip recap!!

I absolutely loved your TR as always. The POFQ looks great I haven't stayed there since I was about 2 years old so i don't remeber much from it. Some great Vinylmation finds, i collect them as well and was saddened by the news that they don't trade anymore because I have two of the same Star Wars ones and i wanted to trade it for something else. Food and Wine looks like a great time to go to epcot and hopefully sometime in the future I can get to it. World Showcase is always fun but I don't think I have ever gone in China before. I tenatively am looking at another marathon weekend trip with my grandma and great aunt for january 2016. I am looking at tackling my first half marathon.

I was so bummed when they stopped the vinyl trading. I have an entire bag of them, at least 10 that I needed to trade. They actually stopped about three days before I was there in February. I did discover last weekend that my local Disney store still has a box. I might have to do some trading there before they eliminate those.

You should definitely try to make it for Food and wine, it really is a good time and the food is delicious.

Oh, I hope you do get to go next January. I really enjoyed reading about your last race.

I think I need to get on one of the DTD boats sometime. The views look spectacular.

Hmmm, that server at Olivia's getting snippy because you didn't want dessert? That seems so odd.

You know, I bet there are loads of people who have never seen the warriors in China.

A DIS friend who is fond of the chocolate covered pineapple? Whoever could that be?

So glad you got to do this trip with your Mom. Sometimes "Taking it easy" really pays off. :goodvibes

It was a beautiful ride to OKW. I really loved riding past the Tree Houses. I remember seeing those as a kid and dreaming about staying in one. I don't know if I ever will though since they are so big.

I have no idea what that waiter's problem was but he was sure annoyed we didn't want any dessert. We just weren't feeling any of the desserts on the menu at that moment.

I don't know, who could it be? :scratchin

It did turn out to be a very nice trip.

Aww, another trip with Mom in the books! Sad it's come to an end but glad you're still going on the other two TRs so I can continue to enjoy the magic! :)

I don't know if I've ever asked what you do with all your pins back at home?? I have traded pins a couple of times but usually just get one or two each trip as a keepsake. My lanyard has room for about one more pin before it's full and I'm not sure what to do next!!

See you on the other TRs :simba:

I was sad to see this one end but also a little relieved since I have two others going. In my Pluto room I have a pin case that I bought off of Ebay. It holds about 100 pins. Of course that is now completely full so I bought a pin book at WDW and have it almost half full now. Here's some pictures:

Aww. Last day and the end of another TR.
This one looked like it was fun hanging out with your mom.
The vinylmations and pins are fantastic. I love that you get a few every time you go.

Thanks for sharing another trip with us.

I really got into the pin and vinyl trading my last few trips. Of course the vinyl trading is gone now. I hope they don't stop the pin trading!

Thank you for sharing your mother/daughter trip report! I've enjoyed reading along. My daughter told me the other day that we needed to take another one. We're thinking Spring Break 2016 since she has begun teaching.

You are welcome, I'm glad you liked it! You should definitely do a mother/daughter trip they are a lot of fun!

I've never heard of any of those bands at House of Blues.

I'm sorry to hear that your meal at Olivia's was not very good. We have never had a bad meal there, and we go there to eat whether staying there or not (our meals have been better there than a lot of the restaurants at Epcot).

Yay for one more round of Food & Wine.

Love all of your shopping.

Thanks again for your sharing your trip with us, Ariana.

I didn't know any of the bands either except for the two that Jim was going to see.

Guess we were there on an off day at Olivia's because it really wasn't very good. Our snippy server didn't help with the overall impression either.

You are welcome, glad you enjoyed the report.

So glad you guys had a great trip and I will say i am totally stealing your idea with the tree house sunset..

I really like the china warriors.. So much fun to shoot.. But your are better. NO PEOPLE!!!

No need to steal the idea as I'm sure many more people have done it. I'm tempted to try it some day for Wishes.

It was completely empty in that China museum when we were there which was definitely nice for photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter