A Guide to Surviving Disney World

It's written for a guy from a guy's perspective. It made me chuckle a little bit, but maybe I would find it more humorous if I was of the male species. I don't think it's enough to name call though....

Ok, I'm a guy and I find this site offensive. No humor could make up for the distatefulness of these pages. Have you checked out the "Conceived Toys" ? DON'T! Terrible. :sad2: I actually don't think this guy is even married or has any children, if he did, I'd worry for their well-being.

I'm amused, yes some of it is pretty crude but some of it is very funny.

I found the article really funny. Especially the thing about WL :laughing: .

I guess it takes a goon to appreciate goon humor.

Nope, not funny. And I can joke about the sickest of things...

Mikeeee

Rape, molestation, racism - oh yeah, real funny stuff. :mad: :sad2:

More than anything, I was confused...but I agree, I could tell it was pretty tasteless.

If Disney World is serious business to you don't read it.

This is a message board about Disney. There are people here with Disney tattoos and $50,000 worth of DVC memberships. I've heard of people from all over the country who have moved to Orlando to be closer to the Mouse. Don't forget there are people on here with 63,000 posts. 63,000!!!!! Of course it's serious business to us! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter