A Double Dose of Disney Fun-2 Pre-Trip Reports in 1!

Three days!!!:cool1:

You are driving -right? I am so jealous-maybe I could ride in your trunk? I can be at your house really quickly-just give me an hour's notice! :rotfl:

Yay for the last day of school! :cheer2:

Yay for just 5 more days!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

That stinks about the tire, I had a flat the other day, nail in the tire as well, thanfully they were able to fix it and I didn't have to buy a new tire.

It was a good last day of school with the kids. I will truly miss some of them! Now I just have to make it through tomorrow and hopefully only half a day on Tuesday. I have so much trip stuff left to do too!

Woohoo- only 4 more days! That's exciting!

It's only 3 days now...I'm both :dance3: and :scared1: :rotfl:

Ahhh so close!!! :yay:

Really close now! I can't believe it!!

Wow you are really coming up close too! Good luck with the final preparations!

And you are there now!!!

Three days!!!:cool1:

You are driving -right? I am so jealous-maybe I could ride in your trunk? I can be at your house really quickly-just give me an hour's notice! :rotfl:

Yes, we are driving! Plenty of room for ya, come on over.:thumbsup2 You might want to come Tuesday night though as we're leaving between 3 and 3:30 AM!:eek:

What a whirlwind weekend!! As I said in my reply above, the last day of school was fun and I was sad to see some of them go. But, I am ready for a break and that's something I like about teaching, there's always something new coming. From what I hear, these friends coming up are a wild bunch but I'm not going to focus on that right now!

I did manage to get some things done this weekend. Ben and Ellie are mostly packed as our much of the toiletries, food and snacks, and other whatnot stuff we're taking. I still have to pack my clothes and have to do a load or two of laundry to finish up the kids. I really need to give the house a good cleaning but not sure I'll get more than a dusting, bathroom wipe down, and vacuuming done. The dog is shedding like a fool so I will wait to vacuum until Tuesday evening or it will look like I did nothing!

We did have our Toy Story party yesterday afternoon after running errands, swimming, and packing. We just had pizza, chips, and Ellie and I made green martian cupcakes. I'm sorry I don't have a picture. Then today we went to see the new movie. :love: it! I laughed like crazy, teared up a few times, and cried like a big ole baby at the end. So touching! Ellie cried a few times too which I thought was sweet. I think I'll probably take the kids to see it again at some point and will definitely be getting it on DVD.

I'm off to try to get a few more things done before going to bed. I want to get to school early so I can finish up what I need to get done!

My dog is shedding like crazy too - I'm vacuuming nearly every other day and brushing her twice a week, I still can't keep up with it!

Wasn't TS3 great?! I cried like a baby at the end too.

Wow! Just 2 more days! :woohoo:

Two more days?!?!? I'm definitely jealous!

I hear you on the dog thing---We have a pug, so she sheds year-round, but it's multiplied triple right now with all this heat.

One last check in before I shut down the computer and call it a night! I really can't believe we leave tomorrow. I was scurrying like crazy to get done today as my principal didn't let us leave until 1! Oh well, it's done and I finished packing and it's all good because I will be in Disney World tomorrow!!1:dance3::yay::cheer2::dance3:

Thanks to those who stuck with me til the end. I wasn't very good about keeping up with posts!:rolleyes:

Talk to you when we get back!!:woohoo:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and your DIS meet! I loved the pictures on Facebook. My favorite was of Ben's pirate replacement. I hope you were able to find the real Ben before you left Orlando. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter