A Disney Filled Spring Break-4 Parks & a Magical Cruise! *New 12/11- Completed!*

It wasn't long into the safari when we spotted our first wildlife!
ry%3D480

Sleepy Rhino...
v

We caught this guy in the middle of breakfast...
ry%3D480

The animals we were to keep an eye out for...
ry%3D480

We weren't the only ones on safari..
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

This guy has horns so large that it looks like it would be hard to hold his head up!
ry%3D480

Love this one of Reagan in his Goofy hat!
ry%3D480

Termite mound...
ry%3D480

So pretty!
ry%3D480

It's breakfast time for this friend, too....
ry%3D480

A safari just would be a safari without elephants!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Feeding time here, too....
ry%3D480

Awwwww.... an elephant calf. So sweet!
ry%3D480

Flamingos...
ry%3D480

A rhino who is a little less sleepy than the first we saw...
ry%3D480

A lioness....
ry%3D480

Oh my.... warthog...
ry%3D480

Zebras!
ry%3D480

Ostrich Eggs!
ry%3D480

This beauty has impressive horns...
ry%3D480

When we exited the safari we were greeted with live music...
ry%3D480

So glad we weren't in this safari vehicle. They didn't have a happy ending...
ry%3D480

This Gorilla was part of the "Welcome Back From Safari" committee, too...
ry%3D480

Our early morning safari was a success!

When we were done with the safari Reagan felt like exploring the shops in Africa.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

His expression in this one cracks me up...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

There was a bit of live entertainment nearby...
ry%3D480

Once Reagan was done shopping we chose our next destination.
ry%3D480

This involved a train ride which is always fun!
ry%3D480

We had packed light for the trip...
ry%3D480

LOVE these vintage stickers!
ry%3D480

All Aboard!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

On our way...
ry%3D480

We were welcomed by a friend...
ry%3D480

Reagan (and Mommy) were able to begin earning their Wilderness Explorer badges...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

We went on an insect hunt....
ry%3D480

I was / am way more into the whole badge collecting thing than I should admit. I love this movie and Reagan is a cub scout. I'm just into it! So silly!
ry%3D480

With Halloween just a few days away I'm really in the mood to begin sharing our recent trip to Disneyland Paris and the pictures of all the fun Halloween and Fall décor in the parks there. SO, without further ado, here is a link to that new trip report...

Paris Disney Dreams Come True Trip Report

Stop over, subscribe and join Nanny and I as we explore Disneyland Paris!

Great AK pics! Disney certainly brings out the kid in everyone, no need to feel silly about enjoying the Wilderness Badges!! :)

After earning our first WE badge we continued on our way and we came across a really cute duo!
ry%3D480

They were playing games with guests. We visited for a while and then moved on...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The mural inside the building was impressive!
ry%3D480

And before long we were meeting another friend!
ry%3D480

RAFIKI!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

We found more badge earning opportunities!
ry%3D480

We got the scoop on what to do....
ry%3D480

We went back outside and spent a little bit of time in the petting zoo....
ry%3D480

This moment helped fulfill Reagan's dream of meeting a pig...
ry%3D480

We made our way back to Harambe by train and Reagan felt drawn to make a little Muziki!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Feeling the muziki.....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Hello, Tree of Life!
ry%3D480

We made our way into Asia....
ry%3D480

We entered Discovery Island and headed for our next fast pass. Any idea what is next on our list? I'll give you a hint.... it's a backwards omen.
ry%3D480

More soon....

Our next FP was for Nemo the Musical. I was texting with my mom and knew she was on her way so we went in and saved a spot for her.
ry%3D480

I knew she would love this show and was so glad she was able to make it before it started.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Mr. Ray!
ry%3D480

Bruce....
ry%3D480

Finding the diver's mask....
ry%3D480

In the fish tank...
ry%3D480

Nigel...
ry%3D480

Dory and Marlin...
ry%3D480

Jellyfish Jumping!
ry%3D480

It's Crush!
ry%3D480

Reunited with Nemo!
ry%3D480

I love how the theatre fills with bubbles towards the end...
ry%3D480

This show is a keeper for sure!

I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween! Here are a few snippets from Halloween with my family. At my coworkers and I surprised our boss by dressing up like M&Ms because they are his favorite candy. I work at a school where Reagan attends and he wanted to be an M&M, too. Since I was making one for him I made one for my husband as well. Here we are just before leaving for the school Halloween festival...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

And earlier that day at the office....
ry%3D480

Later in the day the girls in the office said they decided on a costume theme for next year. They want to dress up as dalmatians and asked if I'd dress up as Cruella Deville. At least it's a Disney theme!

We have this sweet pup, Woody, who just loves life to the fullest and wants to be included in all. He loves Halloween so much because more people (especially kids) come to the door on this night than the rest of the year combined! In an effort to include him we made him an M&M costume, too!
ry%3D480

As far as I can remember this is the first time we've put a shirt on Woody. He was so good about it! He hung out in it all night like, "I'm wearin' a shirt, it's casual!" He did ask if it made his neck look chubby though. I told him he looked buff! So fun!
ry%3D480

Reagan's true halloween costume this year was Steve from Minecraft.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

He wore a couple of other costumes recently for Spirit Week at school. For dress like your favorite animal he chose squid...
ry%3D480

And here he is for western day...
ry%3D480

I have to zoom in on this belt. This is a souvenir I bought for myself when I was a teenager at Disneyland in CA. It's was in a store in Frontierland and it has Donald in a coonskin cap, frontier Mickey, etc. I think it's a treasure and I was excited for him to wear it.
ry%3D400

He had one other Halloween costume this year. It was for the Sea Witch Festival in Rehoboth Beach, DE. It's a Zombie Pirate....
ry%3D480

There is a squid coming out of the belly (Ewwwww!) and it's eye lights up.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Here is the light up Mickey trick or treat pumpkin I mentioned a couple of times in my Disneyland Paris trip report this week...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Here's the family together last night as we were handing out trick or treat candy....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

We're supposed to head to Hershey Park tomorrow for one last Halloween celebration. The big question around here is whether or not to wear the M&Ms (a non Hershey candy) to Hershey park. I think we should... they're chocolate candy in a chocolate park. We'll see...

I'm excited for the park day even though it isn't Disney. We've visited in the summer once and at Christmastime once but this will be our first Fall visit there. It's really close by... maybe less than an hour drive so it's just a day trip for us.

Again I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I'd love to see what you or your kiddos dressed up as so if you want to reply with a picture please do!

Love the Finding Nemo pics, I still need to see this show!

Love your M&M Halloween costumes, and nice to see a pic of the hubby!:goodvibes And your dog is so cute!

Reagan sure had a lot of costumes to wear, love them all!

I hope you all had fun at Hershey!

After Nemo we made our way around the corner into Dinoland USA!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Welcome to Chester and Hester's Dino Rama....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

dino love!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

When I look at these midway pictures I feel a little sad because later in the day, as we were heading home, Reagan told me he wishes we had done more in this area. I didn't know at the time or we would have. We'll add that to the list for next time!
ry%3D480

This little Diner is so adorable!
ry%3D480

Primeval Whirl...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Such a pretty blue sky!
ry%3D480

Triceratops Spin...
ry%3D480

As we made our way through Dinoland we came across a dance party!
ry%3D480

Breer Bear!
ry%3D480

They were doing the Macarena!
ry%3D480

Breer Fox!
ry%3D480

Daisy in her safari outfit!
ry%3D480

And Rafiki!
ry%3D480

We worked up an appetite with all the dancing and headed to Restaurantosauras....
ry%3D480

We had the basic chicken finger, fries, burger, etc. lunch. All was good. Earlier in the day a guest at the hotel was checking out to fly home and asked if we could use a free meal voucher. I was able to use that during this lunch so YaY pixie dust!!

When we left Restaurantosauras there was a WE badge station so Reagan and I earned one of our dino badges...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Our dino fun wasn't over yet! There is a dino dig site that Reagan really, really loved and that's where we headed next...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

This area where you can dig through the little pebbles was his very favorite!
ry%3D480

It's like at Christmas time when you buy all these great presents for a baby and they really just want the cardboard box! We have all of Disneyworld and the boy just wants a pit with rocks! Obviously it's a hit with a lot of kids....
ry%3D480

Before the day is through we actually end up back here again. He liked it THAT much.

Next on our list was another quick safari. This one was especially cute!
ry%3D480

It started off with hugs!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Group photos!
ry%3D480

The cuteness didn't end there. Next we headed to the clubhouse...
ry%3D480

Dug's voice collar on display....
ry%3D480

Russel's backpack...
ry%3D480

And his wagon...
ry%3D480

Club house bulletin boards...
ry%3D480

Soon it was our turn and we started with Dug's autograph...
ry%3D480

While I was getting Russell's autograph Dug and Reagan were having all sorts of silly fun!
ry%3D480

SO cute!
ry%3D480

Dog Ear Peek a Boo!
ry%3D480

It was a perfect interaction and then we were set for a photo together....
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

BIG DUG HUG!
ry%3D480

Reagan made a good new friend!
ry%3D480

We saw this guy greeting but decided not to get in a third character meet line at this time. I do like this set though. When I returned a few months later Pooh and Tigger had moved from this spot. Daisy was there instead.
ry%3D480

It seems that the holiday season is in full swing and it's consuming all of my DIS time. Tonight I've decided to stay in, put on a cheesy holiday movie and do a little trip reporting.

I left off during our Animal Kingdom day. Following a couple of character meets. We were on the last day of the trip and I had one very important item to cross off my Disney To Do list for this visit..... The chocolate covered banana...

The chocolate covered banana takes me right back to the Disneyland trips of my early childhood. It was my Grandma Dorothy's favorite park treat and she passed that on to us. I savored that memory this afternoon at Animal Kingdom....
ry%3D480

Another very pretty spot...
ry%3D480

A nice view of Everest.
ry%3D480

And the Tree of Life...
ry%3D480

I met back up with my Mom and Reagan. He talked her into more time in the Dino Boneyard...
ry%3D480

We went to see the It's Tough to be a Bug show next...
ry%3D480

Reagan loved finding all the hidden animals in the trunk...
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

All set for the show!
ry%3D480

Oh my!.... what a look....
ry%3D480

Showtime!
ry%3D480

Following the show it was parade time! Reagan picked a sweet treat to enjoy during the parade....
ry%3D480

Rafiki led the way.....
ry%3D480

This parade was taken off the schedule shortly after our visit. I'm glad we were able to see it one last time...

Peacock....
ry%3D480

Giraffe...
ry%3D480

Chip n Dale were absolutely adorable with their wicker backpacks!
ry%3D480

Minnie's Jeep is the cutest!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Breer Rabit!
ry%3D480

Goofy's Truck...
ry%3D480

Timon...
ry%3D480

One vehicle is just more precious than the next!
ry%3D480

Pluto!
ry%3D480

And last but not least.... Mickey!
ry%3D480

Following the parade it was time to head to the airport. *sad face* not my favorite part of the trip to say the least. Reagan made a last minute purchase before the flight home. Goofy! Good choice!
ry%3D480

A few months after this trip I made another to the World and I hope to start that trip report soon. I'll post the link to it on this trip report soon. I'll link to it in signature once I set it up, too.

Thanks for following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter