A Compilation of Audition Adventures and Awesome Guest Stars!-Updated 9/29x2!

Well, I officially have no pictures for this update, so I’ll try and pull some from the internet and hope that they work, baha!! Shelly drove us from Celebration over to Downtown Disney, and along the way, gave us some tips for when the time came that we would be moving down to Florida!

Number one: Don’t EVER drive across the grassy areas between the roads (the median, if you will) there will be an exit or a turn around area soon enough, and besides, there’s most likely water down there that your car will get stuck in. Just don’t do it.

Within the next five minutes we saw a car attempting to do a U turn in that exact area… *sigh*

Number two; this is Florida, there is most likely a gator in that body of water….be careful.

Good advice, right?! Lol. We passed the casting building, and I was surprised to notice that it was directly across from DTD, weird, it was so close all along!

0082_Disney-Casting-01-566x380.jpg

We thanked Shelly, I told her I would keep her updated on how tomorrow went, and we made our way into Downtown Disney for some shopping!!Since Basin was right there, and I had wanted to check stuff out after reading Lia’s reviews, we stopped there first!

basin1-2012.jpg

The store is kinda confusing, especially to find the cleanser, toner, stuff, it just looks like all hand soap and bath bombs from the entrance, lol. However after searching around I finally found the stuff I wanted and ended up picking up a face soap I believe with oatmeal that’s supposed to help with complexion, a toner, and a face lotion! Yay! It did cost me a bit more, but it’s totally worth it, I absolutely love how my skin has been feeling since using it and it’s just great! Totally worth the price! I’ve already gone through all the toner already though, and didn’t make it back to DTD on this past trip, so buy lots! Lol!

We spent a little bit wandering around through the shops, and I seem to remember trying stuff on in TrenD, but not buying anything. I was at least attempting to do pretty well for the fact that this trip was for an audition, and we weren’t going to go into the parks at all. After a bit, Amanda’s friend Cassy met up with us while she grabbed dinner and the two of them caught up! Cassy is a cast member and in entertainment, apparently she got hired on for parades last September, got trained on some stuff at DHS, and then of course, it all closed down. BOO. She was doing character performer stuff, and hanging out with Jessie from Toy Story for now, but was also getting trained on Fantasmic, which is super cool!

Amanda and Cassy finished catching up and we said goodbye, as it had really been a long day, especially for me, and we had places to be! Mainly…bed… Bahha!! Amanda and I decided that instead of cabbing from DTD we would catch a bus over to Animal Kingdom Lodge and browse through there for a bit before cabbing from there, it just made more sense, and would work out to be cheaper!

f557356cdba611e2934e22000aa800af_7.jpg

I can never get over how amazing that view is….like, best resort EVER!! The Mara was on our list of places to go as I really wanted some Zebra Domes, and I mean, when in AKL, you can’t not get them, right?! I shared a few with Amanda as well, don’t you worry! We then checked through the gift shop, where I picked up the sweater I had wanted last year but never got around the buying, and a couple of new sunglasses for the rest of the summer/Disney.

We marveled at the beauty of the resort a bit, took a view out on the savannah and then called it a night, we had a big big day ahead of us!!

Ok, you do not want to know what went through my head when I first read the title " Various Positions". :rotfl:

We used Mears in 2012 when we went to Universal for a weekend. I totally agree with your assessment of them. Definitely not DME! The trip to our hotel took forever because there were three stops before us.

My dream is to live in Celebration someday......

I think the whole juice thing for lunch is only weird in America. We are just too much into our Soda! :rotfl2: We have friends that visit from overseas and they always order juice at lunch and dinner.

Lol, I know right? It was an interesting read to say the least!!

Thanks! Lol, yeah, it's not the greatest, but hey, it'll do for offsite or not having a car!

UGH, YES! Like, I would move there now if I could!!

Ahaha, okay, I dunno. Maybe it was the fact that it was apple, maybe it's just a foreigner thing? Lol

As a somewhat acquainted driver in Florida, I think the most odd thing to me was all the U-Turns. At home it's illegal, but down there it's everywhere. :confused3 Probably set up that way due to all the tourists getting lost and needing a way to quickly turn around.

Good call on busing to AKL. That would be quite a bit cheaper to cab from there I imagine. Plus... you get to see AKL. So Win-Win. Definitely on my list of must dos, as are Zebra Domes!!

As a somewhat acquainted driver in Florida, I think the most odd thing to me was all the U-Turns. At home it's illegal, but down there it's everywhere. :confused3 Probably set up that way due to all the tourists getting lost and needing a way to quickly turn around.

Good call on busing to AKL. That would be quite a bit cheaper to cab from there I imagine. Plus... you get to see AKL. So Win-Win. Definitely on my list of must dos, as are Zebra Domes!!

Ahahaha, yeah, it's weird cause in Manitoba they're legal too...weird...who knows. I bet it is for all the tourists, and needing to turn around, but I bet it throws people off a lot.

Yeah, there was no way that we'd cab all the way, it probably wouldn't have been that bad, but we didn't want to bother, and seeing AKL is always a win!!

Hey guys!! So I'm going to wrap up this TR today, I'm currently working on typing up the last update, but it's just taking forever as I'm using Instagram to put all the pictures in and it's just annoying lol.

I also spent the last week working with the little clips of video and such that I had taken on this September's trip with Mom and Anne, and actually got it all formed into a pretty decent video! It's not perfect, and I do wish we had more video with us in it, but hey, I'll learn for next time, right?! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0Xq6q-HBs

And now, on with the updates!!

The alarms were going off super bright and early the next morning as Amanda and I woke up, started getting dressed and ready for the audition! It was a 10am audition, with sign in at 9, and of course, you wanted to be there early to make sure you weren’t behind a million people! We got ready pretty quickly and it turned out we were wearing basically the same thing, baha!

The hotel offered a hot breakfast, and it was free, so we obviously took part! Now, for as cheap as the hotel was cost wise, I was superly impressed with the offereings! There was a ton of fresh fruit, bananas, oranges and apples, with some cereal, milk, juice, coffee, bagels and the best part, HOT WAFFLES!! IIIEEE. I’m a child I know, but I did NOT expect that! They also had some batter that had blueberries in it, which is what I ended up getting. There was a little sign in the room saying to not take the food out of the room, but hey, I’m a rebel, and I had no idea how long we’d be at the audition, so I snuck a bagel into my bag with some peanut butter in case I got hungry!

Food in our bellies we called a cab to the hotel and directed him to where we needed to go and before we knew it we were back in the audition facility and feeling a little nervous! See, it’s relatively easy to know what to expect in these auditions, but we also didn’t know how fast the combination would be taught, or how complicated the second or more rounds would be, and would they pull for face? Would we do animation? Who knew?!

If you remember from May, there’s one long hallway that then curves around towards the entrance of the building, and the line was just around the corner by the time we got there, and yes, this time it was in deed around the corner, not like the last time. This was completely okay with Amanda and I though as we wouldn’t be going first and would have a little more time to absorb the choreo.

We chatted a bit in line and got to know our neighbors a bit, turns out some of the girls beside us had been at the Christmas stage show auditions the early week, and said that they only took super tall super skinny, and super flexible dancers! We joked that Amanda should’ve been at that one, baha! Disney’s usually spot on time with everything they do, and we noticed that they were running a tad behind, and then suddenly the power went out in the building! :shocked:

Like, seriously….what would happen if they couldn’t get it up again?! AH! However, the pixie dust was there and after a few moments in the dark we were all ready to go and they were starting sign in! It was a little different this time, as they had moved from the paper system they had last time to signing in on an Ipad! You would write down your name and get measured as usual though, and I’m pretty sure I was measured at 5’3’’ again, which kinda of is a bonus at the parade auditions. The height went to 5’4’’ and then jumped up to 5’6’’ for the girls, weird, but whatever, I’m sure it makes sense when you know why lol.

While we were waiting for everyone to get signed in, I saw Miranda! Some of you might remember her from the previous trip with dinner with Jess and friends! She’s super awesome and I made sure to run over and say hi before they were calling us into a second room.

As with the other audition, there was obviously too many people in total to do/teach the dance in the main room, so they took the first big chunk of us into a smaller room, introduced the choreographer, gave the usual spiel, and had us start with the combo. After a few times through we rotated around so everyone got a chance in the front to see properly, and then were lined up to do it across the floor. It was a super simple combo, much like one you would find at a general character performer/CP audition, some marching, some grapevines and box steps kinda thing. After doing it once across the floor, they made the first cut.

Usually Disney is SUUUUUPER stingy with who they keep past the first cut, especially since auditions are so frequent, but it was clear they needed people right now, and Amanda and I got our hopes up when the casting director started listing off a bunch of numbers…and then hit 15, and jumped into the 30’s…skipping right past us. *sigh* Oh well. I know that I had completely slipped into audition mode and not been the “over the top enthuasiastic” that I had needed to be, so…next time, right?!

On the way out I stopped to wish Miranda good luck and brief her on which combo we did, and then we headed back to the hotel. At least it was still nice and early, right? Bahah.

Now I’ll take a moment to update on what’s going on for the three of us hopefuls! Miranda is currently a Cast Member at the Fountain View Starbucks in Epcot! I saw her there last week and she’s doing great! I know she has plans on competing in pagents too, so she’s definitely got it goin for her! Obviously I skipped the face audition last week so that I wouldn’t miss out on HOURS of the vacation and just not be in the ride mood. I’m waiting for FOTLK/DAWM auditions, or more parade auditions to pop up! Amanda is now flying out to New York next month for some dancer auditions for Disney Cruise Lines, so let’s all send pixie dust her way, shall we!!

The audition was over, and yet again, it was not our time, I was definitely feeling pretty discouraged, and wasn’t sure what else I could do for Disney at this point, obviously aside from the crazy enthusiastic, this was audition number 5 for WDW with nothing whatsoever, but there still had to be hope there somewhere, the time would come, right?

Naturally, it still being so early, and being a little bummed out, I didn’t want to waste away the rest of the day sitting in the hotel room, or by the pool, so I suggested going into Magic Kingdom. We’d seen a sign that the hotel had tickets for only 60 dollars [turns out it was part of one of those time share things, but whatever] so I told Amanda I would pay for her ticket, as sharing a hotel saved me that much money. She agreed, so we got ready to head out to the parks!

The audition was over, and we were back at the hotel contemplating what to do next! I had been thinking that even though this trip wasn’t supposed to involve the parks, that I might end up going in if we didn’t make it far in the audition, and after talking it over, Amanda and I agreed that it was a great idea, something to take our minds off of things!

We changed, threw some sunscreen on and then headed down to the lobby to wait for the shuttle. I don’t think we waited that long, and luckily for us, we were the last stop that it made before heading into the parks. We knew it probably wouldn’t be taking us exactly where we wanted to go, but hey, whatever. Luckily, it also made the stop at Epcot, not too shabby! Amanda and I hopped off, and headed over to the ticket booth, figuring that lines would be shorter here than over at MK, and bought our tickets. Amanda did actually step up to the window and I was all “no, no, I said I’d pay for yours, and I will!” I’m not about to back down on my word! Lol. I even lucked out and got Donald on my ticket!! Yaaay!!

1e5137cedba711e2a0bf22000aa80261_7.jpg

We pretty much just wandered around a bunch that afternoon, I didn’t take any notes, and I wasn’t busy tweeting as I was with someone and like to actually talk to them when I’m exploring the parks haha! I know we hit up rides like the Peoplemover, and probably Ariel’s Undersea adventure, but I’m not sure about the headliners lol. Since the last trip when we had explored the Tangled bathrooms and only found one of the hidden pascals, we googled how many of them there were on the way over there, and were determined to find them. I also noticed there was a bag of apples sitting near the entrance to the men’s washroom that Maximus had clearly gotten into!

516529eadba711e28c6a22000a9f3c64_7.jpg

After peeking around for a bit, we ended up finding most of them, and four of them that were all generally in the same area were off to the left hand side, opposite of the tower, right near the shop that’s on the Haunted Mansion side of the bathrooms! Yay!

b11cc784dba811e2959322000a1f9d56_7.jpg

With our Pascal’s found, we ventured into New Fantasyland, it was time for a nice brew, and while I was waiting for it to be made, I noticed something hilarious, at least to me. There was a basket of 5 dozen eggs that was clearly for Gaston’s breakfasts! Lol, the detailing in this place, I tell ya!

df67d7d2dbad11e2a54722000a9f1597_7.jpg

Since we were in the area, and she’s one of our favorite princesses, we decided it would be a good idea to stop in and see a little mermaid princess! Yay! We didn’t wait long, and before we knew it, we were rounding the corner into the grotto, and this is where I may have fangirled a bit…bahah. If you’ve been following along for a while, you know that my first audition trip, with my friend Sylvia, we went to go see Ariel and had a wonderful experience where Peter told us about their ‘red head club” and her “pet squail” and then she walked herself into having to ‘talk sealion” for us, well, the same friend happened to be hanging out with Ariel that day, and I hadn’t seen her since that last trip, so it was a pretty exciting moment for me. I also got a lovely message from her to Julia and Brynn for the upcoming Sept!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHYOOrLvHMY

You can check that out there! Yay! She’s super cute and bubbily and just all around perfect and Amanda and I had a blast saying hi to her that day!

3773d9d8f47e11e29e1622000a9d0ec7_7.jpg

For the rest of the day we adventured through the kingdom, of course stopped in to say hello to some princesses, and we stopped to watch the parade and move it shake it and even got rained out at one point! During the rain what was the best thing to do, why, stop at the Main Street Starbucks of course!! It was actually kind of exciting to have Starbucks in Disney, and when I had starbucks the other day and the cup wasn’t all Disneyfied, I was a little disappointed haha!
7bc84682dbb011e2bd6022000aa80383_7.jpg

Eventually, it was time for us to head out of the park, no, it was nowhere near closing time yet, but Wishes was something that would not be on our schedule tonight, for we had dinner reservations over at the Polynesian! This is the point that my friend Brian comes in! I had been talking with him over tumblr/twitter for a while now, and there was a day when he seemed a little down, so to attempt to cheer him up I asked if he would like to come to Ohana when we would be down in Florida, and he agreed, so we met up with him at the check in stand and waited for our name to be called.

We were seated right near the grills, but on the resort side of the restaurant, so, we had absolutely no view of Wishes when it started up, but hey, we could still hear it, and there was still food for us! I also made a point of ordering a Lapu Lapu, I had been waiting for that moment for ages now!

Let me tell you, it was super delicious, the juices and booze blended nicely, but the real awesome part of it, and let’s be serious, the only reason I really wanted it, was because it came in a pineapple. Totally worth it…

469a7a8013fe11e383fe22000a1fa511_7.jpg

Then the FOOD started to come around, it had been a long and hungry making day for us, so this was an exciting moment ahaha! I started off with some of the delicious noodles and broccoli/veggies, and they were super yum! The pot stickers were good, as were the wings, but not my favorite, those noodles were winning so far! When the meat all started to come around I got some of the steak, chicken and pork, and the pork was definitely my favorite.

This is also when a problem started to arise that I hadn’t really even remembered about…bad friend here…last trip, Amanda had mentioned that she can’t have citrus stuff, big allergy, not okay, and I had COMPLETELY forgotten about it when I’d made the ADR…well..as you can guess…Ohana has a lot of citrus in their food, luckily, Amanda was still able to eat a bunch of the appies, and I think the pork was the only thing that once she put near her mouth she could smell the citrus and immediately didn’t eat it. Yay for not having a reaction!

b9a9bfacdbb111e2b7fc22000aa821d1_7.jpg

Lastly the bread pudding came out, which was also super good!! Overall, I really did like Ohana, and I will certainly be back on a future trip, our server was super great, and there is quite a bit of entertainment and stuff going on to keep everyone occupied while they eat. I did find that I didn’t really eat enough to justify the price, not sure if I just wasn’t that hungry or what, I also feel like thanks to the Dis, I had been expecting wondrous amazing and things that would blow me away, so the expectations were set a little high for what we ended up receiving. However, it was still super delicious and I would return.

After the meal was over, and the server was able to bring out our bills separated, and with Brian’s cast member discount, winning! We chatted for a little bit, Brian was attempting to convince me to come to a CM preview of Monster’s U with him that evening, but it wasn’t until midnight, and I had also promised some friends back home that I would see it with them. I also had a like, 6 am flight, which meant getting up closer to 3…eck…I didn’t even know if I would make it, so I had to decline.

Amanada and I were tired, and it was late, so we said our good byes, and decided to just get a cab from the Poly back to our hotel, and we started packing everything up for the journey’s home. It had been a super quick, and “audition only” trip, but was still a fun one despite being cut early on.

As I had said earlier, Amanda is heading to a Cruise Line audition in New York next month, Miranda is currently a starbuck’s cast member, and, she just won some pretty big awards with a beauty pageant that she did! So congrats to her!! As for myself, I’m taking the time to refocus, and really get back at dance and fitness and just taking these next few months to brush up on everything. Now that I’ve got a day job, I’ve managed to be saving my tips a lot better, and actually have saved enough for a flight in the past week, which is awesome considering flights are expensive from up here. My goal is to be ready for FOTLK dancer auditions in Feb, and head to those and Dream Along ones next year, hopefully they’ll post another parade audition for sometime in there, and maybe a look alike the same week so I can hit up more than one.

The key is to just never give up, right?

So, you may ask, what now? Well, check out the signature for LAST Sept’s TR, and keep looking on there, as I will definitely post a link to THIS Sept’s TR once it gets started, which will be in the next month, just gotta wait for the photopass CD to get here!

As for future trips? Well, I will most likely head down sometime in Jan/Feb, especially knowing that some Disboard friends will be down there and I’d love to spend a day in the parks with them. Hopefully it will also link over with auditions too.

May will also hold a trip with a few friends and I, one of my best friends who has been dying to go, and will be done school by then, and another good friend Jordan who you’ve probably heard of if you’ve been reading along. They both also really like waterparks, so I figured I should go with both of them at the same time so when I wimp out of a slide they can go together.

Tanessa and I both really want to go back, but aren’t sure when yet, but the trip is in the works! Same with Tyler, especially since his Mom has some DVC stuff at AKL that we could use!

Next September’s trip is already planned, no joke. Paige, and Amy, from the second trip I ever took, are planning to come back next year with me, we’ll be hitting up Harry Potter since the expansion will be done, and at LEAST two MNSSHPs, because, let’s be serious, they’re the best things ever!

I’ll also probably end up taking a couple of solo trips in here somewhere. I did really want to take my Mom back next year for Food and Wine and Christmas in the same trip, but the gymnastics team she’s on is doing a “National Gymnaestrada” next year, and she said the coach would kill them if they missed two weeks again, well, I’ll have a talk with the coach and see what I can do….bahahah!

If you think you’ll be down there any of those times, let me know, I’d love to meet up with you, Disboard people are the best!!

Well, that’s all for now folks, see ya real soon!! And thank you so much for reading! I know this TR wasn’t up to par with the rest of mine, but writing it nearly 3 months after it took place, with no notes, and not a lot of pictures, it’s pretty hard, lol! Thank you THANK YOU for reading and encouraging me with my dreams, it really does mean a lot!

Um I totally had no idea you did this TR and may have just sat here and read the whole thing. Totally fine.

I'm sad that these auditions didn't work out for you but I think it's great that you're in touch with more and more people working at Disney and trying to work for Disney. I definitely think focusing on certain auditions is a good plan too. I mean, I think you'd be perfect as a friend of a princess but with your dance background, a parade or DAWM role seems even better. Chris and I were discussing it after our trip and both agreed that we could totally see you as one of the dancers in the parade!

Also, I'm beyond jealous that you have so many trips lined up for next year already. I'm really hoping to make in down at least once next year but I wish I could set something up for sure already! Right now, the next time that we've been throwing around for certain is January 2015 because I really want to go with my little sister and it'd have to be when she's not in school so her winter break seems like the best time but January 2014 is too soon for her and her best friend to save up the money so we're at January 2015 which is WAY TOO FAR AWAY agh! :scared:

Anyway, it was kinda fun to read the whole story of the trips in one shot and I'm glad you met some awesome people and had a lot of fun!

Okay, so I've been meaning to get through one of your TRs forever because I see you commenting on a lot of ones I read, and tonight I finally sat down and read through this one!! I will definitely be on board with your new one when you start it, and when I get some free time I'll look through your others! But here are some random thoughts on this one:

So sweet of you to buy Jess a balloon!!

Such good pictures of the Welcome Show!

You and Amanda definitely look like you could be sisters princess:

Also so nice of you to make those videos for Maddie! You're such a sweetheart!

I agree with you about the Contemporary...Bay Lake Tower looks a little snazzier, but I think that the other deluxes, Port Orleans, and Coronado are a lot prettier!

I love hearing about the audition stuff. I did a dance workshop at Disney with my dance school when I was in middle school and we did a mock audition with them teaching us a combination and then asking us questions like "How do you feel about heights?" or "Do you perform well in the heat?" It was really cool for eighth-grade Courtney, haha!

LOVE the red velvet Mickey cake pops!

LeFou's Brew is my favorite drink EVER so I'm glad to see you love it too!

I went to that same restaurant in Celebration and I loved it! We had friends who lived there for a few years, I thought it was just the cutest town!

Going to MK is always the right choice, even when it's not in the plans.

Ohana used to be my favorite restaurant, I still like it but I don't always eat enough to justify the price...the noodles are amazing though!

All around great TR! I really hope you keep auditioning! I imagine it's discouraging not to get through but I can tell you have a great passion for Disney so you would be fantastic there :goodvibes

Yay for this trip report!! So much fun down there. Hope we can meet up there again soon :)

Thanks for sharing this report with us!

I'm sorry neither of the auditions worked out for you but I hope one does someday :)

I also can't wait to hear all about your September trip, I hope you had a magical time!

Oh God I think I forgot to mention before that I watched the video and totally loved it. Watching your Mom and Anne play like little kids was simply precious.

Breakfast is so important, but FREE breakfast, well, that's critical! Nice bonus!

OMG, a power outage. That is so rare. You know know I don't think I mentioned it anywhere before, but back when I was there in 2008, Epcot went out. Like totally out! It was freaky.

Arghhhhh! Even though I already knew the result, I STILL for some reason was holding out hope. It is going to happen one day, I know it!!!

Being that it was a quick audition trip, I'm glad you got to have a little fun in there too.

Holy Moly you have a lot of trips planned. I'm going to have to plan a trip during one of those times for sure somehow.

Um I totally had no idea you did this TR and may have just sat here and read the whole thing. Totally fine.

I'm sad that these auditions didn't work out for you but I think it's great that you're in touch with more and more people working at Disney and trying to work for Disney. I definitely think focusing on certain auditions is a good plan too. I mean, I think you'd be perfect as a friend of a princess but with your dance background, a parade or DAWM role seems even better. Chris and I were discussing it after our trip and both agreed that we could totally see you as one of the dancers in the parade!

Also, I'm beyond jealous that you have so many trips lined up for next year already. I'm really hoping to make in down at least once next year but I wish I could set something up for sure already! Right now, the next time that we've been throwing around for certain is January 2015 because I really want to go with my little sister and it'd have to be when she's not in school so her winter break seems like the best time but January 2014 is too soon for her and her best friend to save up the money so we're at January 2015 which is WAY TOO FAR AWAY agh! :scared:

Anyway, it was kinda fun to read the whole story of the trips in one shot and I'm glad you met some awesome people and had a lot of fun!

Ahaha, yeah, I don't think I really linked it anywhere, it's not my greatest! Lol

Awwe, you guys are too much!! Lol, and yeah, as much as being face would be awesome, I'd much rather be doing parades/shows, so I'm going to work on that, and if a face role comes my way, all the more awesome!

Aw man that sucks!! I definitely don't have definite plans for any trips aside from Sept, it's happening for sure, and the rest are all kinda up in the air, especially Jan, like, it's gonna end up being booked a month out as I'm going for auditions

Okay, so I've been meaning to get through one of your TRs forever because I see you commenting on a lot of ones I read, and tonight I finally sat down and read through this one!! I will definitely be on board with your new one when you start it, and when I get some free time I'll look through your others! But here are some random thoughts on this one:

So sweet of you to buy Jess a balloon!!

Such good pictures of the Welcome Show!

You and Amanda definitely look like you could be sisters princess:

Also so nice of you to make those videos for Maddie! You're such a sweetheart!

I agree with you about the Contemporary...Bay Lake Tower looks a little snazzier, but I think that the other deluxes, Port Orleans, and Coronado are a lot prettier!

I love hearing about the audition stuff. I did a dance workshop at Disney with my dance school when I was in middle school and we did a mock audition with them teaching us a combination and then asking us questions like "How do you feel about heights?" or "Do you perform well in the heat?" It was really cool for eighth-grade Courtney, haha!

LOVE the red velvet Mickey cake pops!

LeFou's Brew is my favorite drink EVER so I'm glad to see you love it too!

I went to that same restaurant in Celebration and I loved it! We had friends who lived there for a few years, I thought it was just the cutest town!

Going to MK is always the right choice, even when it's not in the plans.

Ohana used to be my favorite restaurant, I still like it but I don't always eat enough to justify the price...the noodles are amazing though!

All around great TR! I really hope you keep auditioning! I imagine it's discouraging not to get through but I can tell you have a great passion for Disney so you would be fantastic there :goodvibes

Yay!! Well I'm glad you're here! Hopefully I'll have a new one started soon so you wont have to read through a wackload of updates at once! Lol

Thank you for all the kind thoughts!

Ugh, yes, Contemp is nice, but like, it's not my cup of tea, I'd much rather stay somewhere else and not pay as much!

That workshop sounds soo cool!! How great to have the oppertunity to do something like that!

It definitely gets discouraging, and after these ones I was almost ready to quit, move on to something else, but after taking vacation down there in Sept, I was fully reminded on WHY I'm doing this!

Yay for this trip report!! So much fun down there. Hope we can meet up there again soon :)

Yay!! It was such a blast! I'm super glad that we got along so well lol!! And yes!!! Clearly I have tons of trips planned out, but hey, I'll have to plan a cruise now and come see you! ;) you're gonna rock it!a

Thanks for sharing this report with us!

I'm sorry neither of the auditions worked out for you but I hope one does someday :)

I also can't wait to hear all about your September trip, I hope you had a magical time!

Thanks for joining in!! And thanks!! It was a great trip, and I'll be sure to link it here once it gets started

Oh God I think I forgot to mention before that I watched the video and totally loved it. Watching your Mom and Anne play like little kids was simply precious.

Breakfast is so important, but FREE breakfast, well, that's critical! Nice bonus!

OMG, a power outage. That is so rare. You know know I don't think I mentioned it anywhere before, but back when I was there in 2008, Epcot went out. Like totally out! It was freaky.

Arghhhhh! Even though I already knew the result, I STILL for some reason was holding out hope. It is going to happen one day, I know it!!!

Being that it was a quick audition trip, I'm glad you got to have a little fun in there too.

Holy Moly you have a lot of trips planned. I'm going to have to plan a trip during one of those times for sure somehow.

Oh my gosh I know, it's beyond the best thing to see everyone act like kids again and really get into the magic, best part of Disney trips!

That would be totally freaky!!

Lol, nice. It'll happen, I believe it, I'm really actually working for it now which helps!

Lol, yeah, they're all in the "works" so far, who knows if they'll actually happen or not lol. And yes, you definitely will, work that AP!!

Great pics! :goodvibes

Finally back after being out of town for work and all caught up on this thread.

Even though I knew you got cut from the audition, it still makes me sad to read about it. :sad1: I want you to make it so bad.

Glad you did get some park time on that trip! I can't wait to read all about your latest trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter