A Boogerlicious PTR - We leave today!!!!!

Just busier than ever! So much to do to get ready to go. Treyner has not packed up all of his belongings yet...trying not to freak out!:scared1:

I HATE moving stuff to and from college. It is the worst! Even worse, I am not a light packer.. which is ok since I only lived 30 minutes from my campus. But Treyner is so far!! I am a list person, and that would be one long list! Good Luck!! Some people pack better at the last minute anyway!

Is Carsyn going to be at the University of Kansas? Let us know her schedule! We were thinking of spending a few days down in Oklahoma but could do some switching around to see her!

Yeah another trip report. I just need to make sure I'm not drinking anything while reading.

Rhonda

here for another one-dawn you are never going to finish a trip report if you keep taking more trips!

I have been sucked into your other trip reports (avid reader, very little poster). I suppose I ought to just accept the fact that I will be sucked into this one too!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sure did! Actually, I'm headed up to your neck of the woods on Friday so I guess I'll just miss out on hitching that ride :)
Oh! Darn I missed you!!!
I HATE moving stuff to and from college. It is the worst! Even worse, I am not a light packer.. which is ok since I only lived 30 minutes from my campus. But Treyner is so far!! I am a list person, and that would be one long list! Good Luck!! Some people pack better at the last minute anyway!
Uhaul is here now let the packing commence! He is busy going around my house asking "Can I..." and Carsyn is sure there will be nothing left for her first apartment. I feel like I am on my death bed with no will.
Is Carsyn going to be at the University of Kansas? Let us know her schedule! We were thinking of spending a few days down in Oklahoma but could do some switching around to see her!
No her and Baylor and their Dad will be in Lawrence with his side of the family. I know my ex -mil would be more interesting than anything in OK. She is a beast ya know.;)
Yeah another trip report. I just need to make sure I'm not drinking anything while reading.

Rhonda
I will try and do warning posts!!! :goodvibes
here for another one-dawn you are never going to finish a trip report if you keep taking more trips!
No - if the rest of my life would slow down I would be fine...take away my trips and I may go postal!
I have been sucked into your other trip reports (avid reader, very little poster). I suppose I ought to just accept the fact that I will be sucked into this one too!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

I am glad I can suck you. (See they need a vampire smilie now!) :rotfl2:

HOLY PETER! We leave today.

I am not packed at all. Like literally not one bit.

I have no food prepared minus a few grocery sacks of things but nothing actually cooked or baked.

That alone should tell you the week with my Dad it has been.

If you see a Booger on the side of the road and panhandlers outside of it - be kind.

I guess I should give you an idea of our itinerary now.

I mean we do leave today and you all have not even been pushy one bit for details.

Today: Leave in the afternoon and drive to Cedar Rapids, IA. Spend the night at a Hampton Inn with Dan who is already there for work.

Friday: Leave early for Knoxville with Dan, and get there in a good time after eating breakfast and stealing all the granola bars and bananas we can since umm yeah...I have no food ready to go.

Saturday: Leave Shannon in Knoxville to drive to Anderson and unload all of Treyner's stuff and set up his place a bit. Unload his storage unit. Drive to Charleston to start our trip at the beach! Staying at a county park campsite!!!

Sunday - Thursday: Sight-see at Charleston, do Boone Hall Plantation and other historical sights. See my cousin and his family which might mean a quick jaunt to Savanna. Also may pop by HH to actually have a Disney moment but no promises.

Thursday: drive back to Anderson and head N to Ashville to spend night.

Friday: Spend day at Ashville, NC at the Biltmore and drive to Knoxville to see Shannon again.

Saturday: drive home

That is the big picture and it is very vague. Weather determines a lot because if it hotter than a jock itch on the devil, we will be camping inside a Holiday Inn.

BTW: Be prepared for a few surprise guests along the way!!!! This rag tag army has grown as fast as a Chia Pet! :love:

Ok - I will pop in throughout the day to let you all know how we are doing!!!

Have a safe trip :hug:

We will. A unit and final test for Treyner, quick pack for me, we will be on the road. Oh yeah, and Treyner...He needs to pack...and haul a mattress out. He keeps stealing things and I keep saying..."NO You cannot have that." Should I take it as a compliment my stuff is so amazing he wants it or is it he is too cheap?

He decided not to take Carsyn's bed frame. It is hand made, hand carved wood/log cabin style but heavy as heck and I think he would not have room. He will just have a steel frame sans headboard.

I should be taking pictures of the chaos that is here.....:3dglasses

He did pass his motorcycle permit so he can now officially ride his 150cc moped he got. Now I have to worry he will crash in SC and I am in MN. Awesome.

Yay! Another Trip Report!! You should juat have your won website. I am sure we would all join!

We leave for Disney on Saturday morning!!!! Will be back Aug.7 so I am hoping maybe all your unfinished trip reports will be finished when I get home? Pretty Pretty Please? *bats eyelashes*

This is my 1st TR from you and already I am peeing my pants...subbing for sure. popcorn::

You should go back and read all her other ones - you'll need Depends!!

Dawn - Good luck to you and Treyner getting everything done! Safe travels!! We'll catch up again in August when we're both back home!

Dawn, have a great trip, take lots of pics, especially Charleston - DH and I are supposed to be going there in October for a couple days - he has a business group meeting there and we don't have to pay!!! Interested to find out what we should go see!! Be safe!:goodvibes

I am still not out the door. Uhaul almost all loaded. I am not packed yet. Test done for Treyner and he is almost all packed. Laundry done. Cat litter bought. Tents in.

My goal is now leave by 5 p.m.

I can pray right.

:rotfl2: Just read your 'Stripper' thread...:rotfl:

It took all day as I am (supposed to be) working but OMG...what a trip!

I want to go on vacation with you all! :cool1:

Travel safe - we will be right here waiting on the TR!

*off to read the others*

I am still not out the door. Uhaul almost all loaded. I am not packed yet. Test done for Treyner and he is almost all packed. Laundry done. Cat litter bought. Tents in.

My goal is now leave by 5 p.m.

I can pray right.

Tents? were you airing them out or packing them?
Good luck!!

I am reading - yeah for new readers who will loose their job!

MN - yes we are packing tents because we are planning the weight loss technique of sweating your caboose off in the SC sun at a campground!

We are getting close...I now can say "I BELIEVE" for 4 pm!

Leah - just got better and better for the trip. She offered to wash and vacuum and Windex the windows of the Booger! I knew I loved that girl! :worship:

Dawn - you may want to rethink the camping thing! The heat wave has hit us again here in SC. Heat index all this week between 110 and 115. Hot hot hot. I live about 2.5 hours from Charleston. Maybe the sea breeze will make it tolerable!! Hope you guys have a safe trip!

Dawn - you may want to rethink the camping thing! The heat wave has hit us again here in SC. Heat index all this week between 110 and 115. Hot hot hot. I live about 2.5 hours from Charleston. Maybe the sea breeze will make it tolerable!! Hope you guys have a safe trip!

It says 80's this week in Charleston with rain showers each day likely - we can always go to a hotel! Thanks for thinking of me!

We are leaving!!! Notice the clock says 4:22 p.m.

Not so bad for all we had to do today! :worship: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter