9/22/09 Peru anyone else

Mario's parents are already in Colombia, where they'll be before travleing to Lima the day before the tour begins. I'm spending my Labor Day with the Eyewitness Guide and Fodor's getting prepped. We leave in 12 days as we're going to Santiago de Chile for a few days before. Finally! Since we booked this trip in August, the countdown has seemed eternal.

Now, where is my camera.....

Have fun from Donna and Joi. We will be leaving for Prague with ABD on 9/25. You guys have to let us knw how your trip is because we are looking for one for next year.

Mario's parents are already in Colombia, where they'll be before travleing to Lima the day before the tour begins. I'm spending my Labor Day with the Eyewitness Guide and Fodor's getting prepped. We leave in 12 days as we're going to Santiago de Chile for a few days before. Finally! Since we booked this trip in August, the countdown has seemed eternal.

Now, where is my camera.....

We are looking forward to meeting the 4 of you! We will be packing this weekend. We took the travel guides with us for our down time at DisneyLand 1/2 marathon, but there was no down time! We actually leave in 13 days, we will get to Lima 1 day early. Have a great trip!

Looks like we are in for a wet trip if teh weather reports are accurate.

Looks like we are in for a wet trip if teh weather reports are accurate.
Think positively! Before I left for Alaska, the weather reports showed RAIN the entire length of the trip! And we had SPECTACULAR SUNNY Weather! It ain't over until it's over! ;)

Sayhello

Think positively! Before I left for Alaska, the weather reports showed RAIN the entire length of the trip! And we had SPECTACULAR SUNNY Weather! It ain't over until it's over! ;)

Sayhello

No prob, I would never let that take away , heck Rain stranded us in Tanzania for three days , life was good...just preping

We pretty much packed over the weekend, at least, all the clothes we want to take are in a pile on the packing bed! Really looking forward to this trip, have a Peru guide book in my hands nearly all the time - trying to get thru them before the trip!

We were on the Peru trip 8/17 thru 8/26. The kids on the trip were definitely a plus. I have no children but found it facinating to watch how the tour guides handled the children along with adults. They were fantastic!!!! Another trip will be a definite for me.

We are booked on the August 16, 2010 tour and am already looking forward to it. (Only 273 days to go!):love::dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter