9/12 great article ! Who am I to say no to going to WDW?

So enjoyed reading along again this summer!! I'm glad that you are now DVC members--more fun reports to look forward too:lmao::cool1:

What a great recap Laura! It's good to be able to reflect on the trip and decide what worked and what you would like to change the next time around!
Can't wait for the top 10!:goodvibes

Thanks for a GREAT TR! I just got caught up - our work days started on the 10th, and the kids came the 12th :-)scared1:), so I'm not quite DIS-ing like I was. But I really did enjoy your report. Hope the beginning of the school year is good to you, and that we get to hear about another trip soon!

Back to school really cuts DIS time, doesn't it.

:yay:OH NO!!! Say it isn't so??!! The TR is over?!! :guilty: After being away the past two weeks I have finally caught up on several TRs and I must say the past pages I have read over on yours have been so much fun to read!!!! I especially enjoyed hearing that your final MK day experiences were great!!! Isn't is fun when the park is really slow??!! looks like you had luck at MK too! The photo of you on the Astro Orbiter was just adorable! CP pics were too cute too! And of course Le Cellier -- how can you go wrong there??!! -- and lets see, what else, Oh! The gotta ride Dumbo for the just under 40 request, OH that was funny, and also the DVC play-by-play, very nice! So glad you got to explore the AKL area on your own! AND of course that you ate at the Castle!!! Your girls were toooo cute but if photos could talk, that one of Luke and the kiss mark, OMGoodness TOOOO precious!! Save that one for his HS yearbook baby photo!!!!

Hope all the birthdays go well, the invites were very cute, and that school gets off okay for you. Looking forward to your final reflections on your trip and the big reveal for your next one!!!! Yay for DVC!!!

Thanks again for such a fun PTR and TR!!!! :thumbsup2

Glad you are back, can't wait to read all about your latest adventure. Your winter report will get me through our long lull too!

Such a great trip.....I can't wait to hear when you are heading down next!

Your trip is getting so close!

I'm going to miss seeing your kids every few days! :sad1:
I don't think I'm liking this end of trip report thing.

Do we get to see start of school pictures of Hannah?

I just had to get this done. I am almost done scrapbooking, and I have to wrap birthday presents tonight- for tomorrow. I think next week will be tough, back to school with kids, first day of kindergarten, and my baby turning one. I am not sure I can make it through all that!

Great recap, Laura! I absolutely loved your TR and am sad to see it end. I completely agree with you on the Dining Plan and on resort days off between park days. I'm motivated to ask my gang what their top 10 are now!

I hope to get the top ten done tomorrow or Friday.

What a wonderful recap! I've loved reading about your trip. I have a hankering to stay at the Contemporary now. I just can't imagine being able to walk to MK! How fun. :goodvibes

I would jump for a Contemporary stay!

Great recap!!! I just loved being able to share in this trip with you and your family!! I look forward to many more trip reports with you in the future!!!!

Thanks for joining in... we will see if I do more trip reports or not.

So enjoyed reading along again this summer!! I'm glad that you are now DVC members--more fun reports to look forward too:lmao::cool1:

I am not sure I will have a trip report for the next one, it might be awfully boring.

Great recap! I really enjoyed your TR!

Thanks!

What a great recap Laura! It's good to be able to reflect on the trip and decide what worked and what you would like to change the next time around!
Can't wait for the top 10!:goodvibes

It is funny... the more I learn and plan the more things change from trip to trip!

Emily- This was the trip of Emily moments. She was IMO perfect to experience all the Disney magic. This was the trip I really felt it made lasting memories and impressions to her. My only sad moment was she was not quite 40 inches--- next time.

Luke- his first trip was a success. He was a trooper, and was really good despite the heat and his age. His reaction to It's a Small World and Pirates of the Carribean I will always remember and treasure. I know experiencing it with a boy will be so fun!

Hannah- I treasure that she still loved the princesses, but I see that we are moving towards HSM and other things. Expedition Everest was a treat to ride with her, and I love how she said, it was hot, but I did not care mom, we were at Disney--- gotta love that attitude.

I loved this part of your last thoughts! This is part of why we love Disney so much, isn't it? :goodvibes

I am going to miss your TR -- you are going to start a PTR for next summer ASAP, right?

Hi Laura!

We're back from the beach I'm and trying to catch up with my favorite reports... I feel your happy exhaustion when you wrote about your last day! :sad1: No matter how much work is involved, it's still so hard to leave!

What a fabulous trip! Yes, there was a bump or two in the road... that's always impossible to avoid, but overall it seemed completely magical for all!

The girls looked so pretty in their Disney dresses and Luke was every inch a little prince! So many amazing pictures... I'm sure you'll have a tough time choosing your favorites.

Thanks for sharing your story... I'm looking forward to the recap! :goodvibes

Kathy

Hey! Your final recap was perfect! Love what you have to say about the kids, and thankfully the dinners! AND the contemporary bit -- It really is a great location! Looking forward to a top 10 and a new PTR when the plan materializes!!!!

Great final thoughts! Your pictures really showed how much fun you all had this trip and how the kids really did enjoy it too. :goodvibes:

I loved this part of your last thoughts! This is part of why we love Disney so much, isn't it? :goodvibes

I am going to miss your TR -- you are going to start a PTR for next summer ASAP, right?

I am not sure... I might not even write a Trip Report... we aren't really Disneying it .

Hi Laura!

We're back from the beach I'm and trying to catch up with my favorite reports... I feel your happy exhaustion when you wrote about your last day! :sad1: No matter how much work is involved, it's still so hard to leave!

What a fabulous trip! Yes, there was a bump or two in the road... that's always impossible to avoid, but overall it seemed completely magical for all!

The girls looked so pretty in their Disney dresses and Luke was every inch a little prince! So many amazing pictures... I'm sure you'll have a tough time choosing your favorites.

Thanks for sharing your story... I'm looking forward to the recap! :goodvibes

Kathy

The favorites pics is a hard one. I think that is why they have so many pages in the scrapbook this year. The collage in our family room has most my favorites, so that is my happy place to look at it.

Hey! Your final recap was perfect! Love what you have to say about the kids, and thankfully the dinners! AND the contemporary bit -- It really is a great location! Looking forward to a top 10 and a new PTR when the plan materializes!!!!

I think that is why I enjoy taking the kids so much. From year to year they change so much and what they enjoy and react to is different....

Great final thoughts! Your pictures really showed how much fun you all had this trip and how the kids really did enjoy it too. :goodvibes:

We had a great trip. I doubt we will ever have a harder one in terms of a baby and the unbelievable heat!

We have had one birthday, one first day meet the teacher (and yes I cried), one full workday (kicks your butt) and now I am getting ready for the big party Sunday. The top 10 is done, but I have school and party stuff that must get finished first.

Have a great weekend... and I will get this done

Great recap! It's amazing how each trip is VERY different isn't it? I think that will be the case until all children are grown adults...then we'll probably be taking their kids!

I agree with everyone-you gotta do a TR for your upcoming trip!

Thank you for your final thoughts about your trip. Sometimes, that's when I learn the most about what/what not to do on our trips.
I've enjoyed seeing your children grow, between this trip and your last trip, but not in a creepy sorta way. ;) It'll be fun to see Luke start to enjoy your trips. Gotta love the DIS!!!
Hope your transition back to school goes smoothly and that you have nice kids in your class. (you are a teacher, right?) :rotfl:

A touch of Disney. We were on our way to a family pool party reunion and just happened to do a stop at the Disney store about 40 minutes from our house. While I really wanted the Halloween Bag--- still trying to figure out why I need it, we did get some Disney goodies- all three kids got new Disney swimsuits for next summer and I got another one of the Disney Shopping bags. I figure it can be an extra bag for school and a shopping trip bag.

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

We were really hunting for some HSM stuff for Hannah... her birthday money is burning a hole in her pocket!

Hey!! I love the swim suits!!! TOO TOO cute! AND your bag!! Speaking of bags, mine is nothing glamorous!!! It is that $8.00 red plastic all purpose shopping bag, but it is the one with the "celebration theme" :) I have one from 2005 -- which I love, so I HAD to get another :rotfl: I will post a pic to close my TR!! Hope tomorrow's Bday is a success!!!! :thumbsup2

Good stuff!!!!! I bet the girls were so excited about their new suits!

Thanks for the shopping pics! Love the new bag! Can't wait to see the kids in their new suits next summer in your (ahem) trip report.....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter