83 BLT $15.5 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one last question: Could you explain Magic Bands and FastPass+ with this transaction? (This is our first time to WDW if you can't tell.)
Sure. The Magic Bands and FadtPass+ are two items that you obtain on your own. They will work the same as with any other reservation. The only two things (other than the reservation) that have to go through me are a dining plan and Magical Express.

Do you have any points left for AKV? Standard studio.
Check in Sunday 10/20- check out Saturday 10/26.

Thanks

Ali

Hi Ali, I have all of the points left for AKV. I checked and your nights are currently available at both Jambo House or Kidani. this would take 74 points.

Looking for any studio for one night 5/9-5/10.
There are a number of choices that night:
BWV Garden view studio - 17 points
SSR Standard studio - 13 points
SSR Preferred studio - 15 points
OKW STudio Near Hospitality House - 13 points

There are a number of choices that night:
BWV Garden view studio - 17 points
SSR Standard studio - 13 points
SSR Preferred studio - 15 points
OKW STudio Near Hospitality House - 13 points

Fabulous - definitely interesting in that SSR Standard.

What about for 5/13-14? Again, just a studio for one night! Trying to plan a surprise birthday trip around a cruise.

Sue:
I’m interested in a 1 bedroom at OKW June 18-22, 2019. Any availability?
Hi! Thank you for contacting me. There is availability in a 1 bedroom at OKW for your nights. Total points would be 126. Right now there is a choice between a regular 1 bedroom and a 1 bedroom near the Hospitality House.

Thanks!
Sue

Hi! Thank you for contacting me. There is availability in a 1 bedroom at OKW for your nights. Total points would be 126. Right now there is a choice between a regular 1 bedroom and a 1 bedroom near the Hospitality House.

Thanks!
Sue

Total would be $1827, with $913.50 due now and the rest due 60 days out?

I’d like to pm you but you need 10 posts. In order to provide email addresses and personal info, private messages are the safest way b
Sue:
So weird, I responded last night with two posts which would make 10. However, they have disappeared. Trying again.

I can reserve the room if you’re interested so I’m sure I can book it. We can work out the details when we can im.
I got a message from the Moderator. Posts on the For Rent Page don’t count toward the 10. I now have 10, but it takes up to an hour to approve the messaging feature. I will try to message you in a bit.

Hi! Are there points at AKV available? Looking for three nights 7/10 - 7/13/19. Thanks!

Studio, please

At both Kidani and Jambo House, there is a standard view studio for your nights at 50 points and a Savannah view for 60 points.

Sue

We would be interested in booking a Savannah room in the Kidani Village. What do we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter