83 BLT $15.5 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Sue

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I have the following points for rent:

83 BLT points for reservations beginning after 8/1/19 - $15.50

I am an experienced renter with many happy happy customers. I am available to add Magical Express or a dining plan if desired.

Thanks!
Sue

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking to book a 2 or 3 bed villa sept 22- Sep 28 2019. Was hoping for animal kingdom savanna view. Is this possible?

Th
Hi I'm looking to book a 2 or 3 bed villa sept 22- Sep 28 2019. Was hoping for animal kingdom savanna view. Is this possible?
there is a 2 bedroom available at jambo house or kidani with a savanna view. Either one would be 229 points. I can reserve the room immediately if you’re interested.

Thanks!
Sue

Last edited:
This is my first time renting points. How does this work? How do we pay, get confirmation, check in once it's travel time etc? Thanks.

This is my first time renting points. How does this work? How do we pay, get confirmation, check in once it's travel time etc? Thanks.
Hi Jennifer! You tell me what room, dates, etc. you would like and I rent it if available. (The room you’re interested in is currently available). I also need the names, address, etc to add to the reservation. If you pm me, we can talk privately so your information isn’t public. I’m not allowed to post my email address here.

Once I finalize the reservation, you can link it to your Disney account and review it. Typically, my new customers request a contract. I can prepare that and mail it to you. Then, I request 1/2 payment. I request the second 1/2 60 days prior to check in.

I remain available throughout the entire time to answer any questions you have. If you’re interested in a dining plan or magical express, I have to add that through my account. I can also add room requests.

Thanks!
Sue

I think you need 10 posts to be able to message privately. I can work with you through the public posts if you would like.

I have posted more than 10 so I don’t know what the issue is. Wanted to see also if you had availability at any other 2 bed villas for 9/22-9/28

I have posted more than 10 so I don’t know what the issue is. Wanted to see also if you had availability at any other 2 bed villas for 9/22-9/28
I'm so sorry. I keep trying to private message you, but I don't see the 'STart A Conversation' option when I click on your profile name. That is the only way I can provide my email address. The nights you want are currently available at AKV.

Hi, Sue.
My vacation dates for 2019 are June 10 through the 16th. I am interested in Beach Resort, Animal Kingdom, or Saratoga. What is "BR'?
For AK, I'm interested in a savannah studio or 1 bedroom...

Hi, Sue.
My vacation dates for 2019 are June 10 through the 16th. I am interested in Beach Resort, Animal Kingdom, or Saratoga. What is "BR'?
For AK, I'm interested in a savannah studio or 1 bedroom...
For 6/10/19 - 6/16/19, there is a savannah view studio available at either Jambo House or Kidani for 118 points. A 1 bedroom with a savannah view is 230 points. I can book these nights immediately if you're interested.

BR stands for 'Boulder Ridge' which is the classic section of Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks!
Sue

Thank you for your reply, Sue. Out of curiosity, Boulder Ridge, for the same dates, 1 bedroom or studio, no view preference?
I'm very interested, just want to run some numbers and options with the fam. :)

For 6/10/19 - 6/16/19, there is a savannah view studio available at either Jambo House or Kidani for 118 points. A 1 bedroom with a savannah view is 230 points. I can book these nights immediately if you're interested.

BR stands for 'Boulder Ridge' which is the classic section of Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks!
Sue
At BR, a studio is only available for 1 night. A 1 bedroom is available for all nights and it is 232 points.

And what about park tickets?
If I need to add on dining plans, I can do that, as well?
When I book my flight later in the future, I can still order Magical Express?

I apologize for all the questions. Thank you in advance!

With any DVC rental, the owner has to reserve Magical Express and/or a dining plan if you want. I am always available to add those. Park tickets are something you pick up on your own.

And one last question: Could you explain Magic Bands and FastPass+ with this transaction? (This is our first time to WDW if you can't tell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter