8 Days to go!!!

I really hope you have a fantastic time Nicola. I'm so sorry this illness has come at such a bad time after all your months of looking forward to the trip!! Look after yourself! I really hope everything works out beautifully!! :grouphug:

diberry said:
I really hope you have a fantastic time Nicola. I'm so sorry this illness has come at such a bad time after all your months of looking forward to the trip!! Look after yourself! I really hope everything works out beautifully!! :grouphug:

Hear hear, Di :)

Nicola, hopefully things will work out and you'll have a special trip to DLP.
sending you lot's of :wizard: and :grouphug:

Nicola, hope you do feel better and that you will have a wonderful time. :)
Enjoy Fantillusion! :wizard:

I'm sure that once you've settled into the Disneyland hotel, you'll be really glad you decided to book there this time!!! As I ended up carrying Amy most of the way back to the NBC, I REALLY wished I had been staying at the DLH!!! I'm sure the fabulous location of the place will make your holiday so much easier, if you're feeling a bit delicate. :grouphug:

Take care and have a wonderful time! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter