8 Days to go!!!

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Yes folks I am doing the single digit boogie :banana: :banana: :banana: Only 8 days left til our first DLP X-mas. Lots of other firsts too-first time staying at DLH, first time seeing Fantillusion or for that matter the park after dark, first time dining at Auberge de Cendrillon, first time seeing central Paris (if we decide to go!) I just can't wait. Hope the DLH is as lovely as I hope it will be-can't beat the location anyway!!
Yipeee, won't be long now :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :cool1: :banana: :moped: :cold: :cold: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Ooh yes Nicola - I can feel the anticipation!

It will be as good as you hope and more probably. Aren't the last few days before a trip long though?:sunny:

The days will pass soon enough. Sure you'll have a great time and don't forget to tell us all about it when you come back :)

Thanks guys. If I can figure out how to post pics, I would be very happy to do a trippie if anyone is interested?!! All I know is that if I don't stop obsessing over this board we are never going to be packed. 8 days is not long to go when you have 2 young kiddies, a new pup, a new house, you work full time and have an obsession that is all consuming (yes you guessed it the DIS!!!) It really is an illness!!! :rotfl2:

Yes we'd definitely love to read your trippie when you get back Nicola!!! :Pinkbounc Take lots of notes so you don't forget a thing!!! And lots of lovely photos!!!

Hi Nicola, Hope you have a great time Im sure you will, me, Beverley and kids go to DLP this Monday :Pinkbounc can't wait. We went last christmas and thought it was so magical especially snowing in main street and the music etc. :cool1: shame that we only there for 4 nights as we hate coming home :sad1: never mind. Have fun and wrap up warm on a night. Paul :disrocks:

Yes, I would love to read your trippie Nicola, and lots of photos too please!

I know how you feel nicola, its 12 days for us, it dragged for a while but now its coming really quiclky, hope the weather warms up a few degrees for us! :cold: :earseek: :cheer2:

nicola said:
Yes folks I am doing the single digit boogie :banana: :banana: :banana: Only 8 days left til our first DLP X-now :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :cool1: :banana: :moped: :cold: :cold: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I like the sound of that!! 32 days for us so i'm still doing the shuffle!

Yes folks I am doing the single digit boogie

Single digit boogie, I am so jealous I could turn into :maleficen !!

Only joking :goodvibes ! Hope you have a fantastic holiday, I'm getting excited just thinking about the trip reports [ no pressure ;) ], and the last week will just fly.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the Disneyland Hotel, though I will be sad if I lose my HNY ally!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kaye

Hi everyone. I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible pain all down one side of my neck. On further examination I discovered that there was a lump in my lymph nodes, feels like a hard pea. I spent 3 and a half hours at accident and emergency only to be told that I must have a virus which has caused my lymph nodes in my neck to swell up. As I do not feel as though I have a virus I am a bit worried. Anyone ever had this or know or anyone who has?

That doesn't sound like fun Nicola, no advice I'm afraid, I hope you feel better, just wanted to join in with your excitement - only a week!!! You'll love it!!

Hi Nicola, this happened to my Son 3 days ago, the pain came and went for 2 days. The pain was down one side of his neck and we could feel a little lump.Today he has a full blown cold. I'm sure you will be OK by the time you go to DLP. All I can suggest is Vitamin C, keep warm and rest. All sorts of things go through your head when you find a "lump" so I'm glad you've been re-assured that it's nothing serious. Good Luck and Get Well soon. XXXXXXX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter