8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a perfect door sign for the coffee drinkers

goofynotuntilivehadmycoffee.jpg

Since the DIS won't let me subscribe to this thread (guess it IS the #13 or something) I will post so I can find it again. Plus it will help move us on to #14 before we board the ship.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OTHER TERRI:rotfl2:
100_1274.jpg

So what are we doing? Posting lots of pictures to get out of 13?????:lmao:

Have the kids today so this is going to slow me down a bit. So much to do.

K, I am probably going to get my camera this week so if Devon doesn't connect with yours let me know. I have extra memory cards and I am almost 100% susre I will be bringing DSs laptop so we will load it with photo programs to transfer and perhaps burn a disc.

DD is doing fine. She takes medication for seizures and took some over the counter Sudafed PE (which the doctor said was fine) and ended up with hives and was just real shakey. She is 27, but you are always a mother and worry about them and of course I didn't want her to drive herself home. She called last night and said she is feeling fine and just slept it off. My other DD is 25 and is living at home while she finishes her Masters. But it is just DH and I on this cruise.

Small world that I should find someone else that works for CH2M HILL. Although at the rate we are buying companies it isn't such a small company any longer. I have been at this office over 8 years. Look forword to meeting your family onboard. Will you be at the Sail Away party with the DIS group?

Hello, I am responding to your post from #12 and we will be at the Sail Away party with the DIS Group I believe. Wearing the same t-shirts I think as everyone. We should be getting them soon I hope. Just got confirmation for it. DH has been working for CH2M Hill for over 9 years or maybe 10 yrs I believe. He works in IT and loves it there.

I hope that you have a great day..

It's so awesome that we found each other on here and we can't wait to meet you all. Please take care and talk with you soon. We are going to be in Rm #7005.

:cool1:

Take care,

What does Mike think about the number 13?

Love it Monica!

Here are a couple more that Linda scrounged off the boards:

0coffee1.jpg

coffeedocmickey.jpg

I love these pictures they are great. I just wish that I could do the door magnets. I don't know how to fix it with our names on them. Great job though...:cool1:

Update to the update!

The 13 lb box is on a delivery truck, speeding it's way to my front porch! :drive: :lmao: Finally showed up on the Fedex tracking!:banana: So the PO is going to be busy tomorrow.

Heaving big sigh of relief! :yay: :yay: :yay:
Thank you for the update and thank you so much for doing this..

Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter