8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
the numer 13 is not so bad..............after all John married me on the 13th of July!!!:cloud9: :love:

No comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Tom, Tom, Mike, or Roger):lmao: :lmao:

Do you think he was trying the chalk it up to "bad luck" if things didn't work out?

Did you have a black cat as your ring bearer?
Did you set up a ladder in the aisle so you could walk under it??

(My name wasn't on the list, so I had to say something...)

Happy birthday, Terri!

cake.jpg

What is that? Play-Doh???

I probably won't catch up on the last thread

I forgot to add on my "brush with fame" post that I rode the elevator with Steven Tyler and his two bodyguards a few years ago while in Las Vegas. We were both staying at the Four Seasons - I can say he was extremely nice and he started a conversation asking if I was having fun and enjoying my stay.

OMG! I would sooooo not have been able to contain myself!
I don't sing in public, but I would have just died trying not to burst into "Love in an Elevator" :rotfl2:

wheelerkidz3 said:
scan-1.jpg

oh...another reason i've been off the thread....been really sick with morning sickness....
yep...my screen name will change next february to wheelerkidz4!!! we are almost 10 weeks along, so i havent been feeling the best!! hopefully i'll be back to par by the time we sail!
here is a pic of our little peanut​

congratulations1.gif

Well now... what WONDERFUL News! Congratulations! So you must realize what thisleads to....?

0206002.gif

Which if not too careful can lead to....

image.png

Which in turn might lead to this below....

1034.jpg

Then THIS in response!

image002.gif

Which brings me back to this below.....

congratulations.gif

And now I gotta run .... gotta get the kids ready to meet our friends for the beach in 42 minutes.... now 41 minutes...

Attention on Deck...

For those Secret Mickey participants looking for a little extra insight into thier beneficiaries.... try this posting with litterially 100s of replies to 7 or up to a couple dozen questions about themselves! It is posting 3666 of thread #12 .... here is a link to the correct page.... http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26602082&postcount=3666 AND... there is a link there to the BIGGER consolidated posting with ALL the replies from an earlier 7 question series with LOTS of replies all in one place for you to find potentially interesting trivia!

NOW... I gotta run... I have 35 minutes to get outta the house to meet friends for the beach. :surfweb:

the numer 13 is not so bad..............after all John married me on the 13th of July!!!:cloud9: :love:

No comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Tom, Tom, Mike, or Roger):lmao: :lmao:

My DH's birthday is on the 13th, we met on Friday the 13th & we live at #13. So I think it's been pretty lucky for us too! :goodvibes

Do you think he was trying the chalk it up to "bad luck" if things didn't work out?

Did you have a black cat as your ring bearer?
Did you set up a ladder in the aisle so you could walk under it??

(My name wasn't on the list, so I had to say something...)

What is that? Play-Doh???

It's fondant!

OMG! I would sooooo not have been able to contain myself!
I don't sing in public, but I would have just died trying not to burst into "Love in an Elevator" :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That would be me.:rotfl2: I have no doubt will will get to # 14 before we leave.:thumbsup2

Well the last thread took 10 days to get to 251 pages, so let's see of this one can move a bit quicker pirate:

And......Row! Row! Row!

Andy

Wristband Update!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got notification that the wristbands have been shipped! I have not been a happy camper, since I got a call on Monday from the company and found out they were just going to produce the wristbands! :scared1: I was told it would be 3 weeks (which is long past). Seems that they were out of the red/black and it just came in!

Anyways, hoping that I get them tonight or tomorrow. I will spring into action and mail them out! If I get them tomorrow, I will send them out on Saturday (our PO is open till noon). This is for those of you who have requested that would like them before you leave for sunny CA! :cool2:
I have everything all set, just need the wristbands to send them off.

Well the last thread took 10 days to get to 251 pages, so let's see of this one can move a bit quicker pirate:

And......Row! Row! Row!

Andy

troublemaker.gif

And some have accused me (incorrectly, I might add) of being a troublemaker....

Gee... I wuz ONLY censured once for those candied G strings in the design of a UNION JACK flag... and I was only BLOCKED from DIS chat a half dozen times on that fateful evening when BIP GOT AWAY SCOTT FREE in spite of her ... shall we say.... color-rific remarks!

I AM .. of course INNOCENT beyond any doubt!

Having said that....

valley4.gif

... anyone up fer a friendly sprint to 3,500?

?

OK... I gotta go now... I got 23 minutes before I'm to meet some friends.... and remember... ANDY started all this on the sprint an' all... I AM INNOCENT!

Just came across a "Feel Good Story" this morning. Seems a mother tiger in Kansas, has rejected her litter of cubs and the zookeepers have found a surrogate.

TigerCubs.jpg

I AM .. of course INNOCENT beyond any doubt!

Having said that....

valley4.gif

... anyone up fer a friendly sprint to 3,500?

?

OK... I gotta go now... I got 23 minutes before I'm to meet some friends.... and remember... ANDY started all this on the sprint an' all... I AM INNOCENT![/CENTER]

Think we can get to 3,000 by end of the day?

Already on 13!

Wow...what a bunch of chatters you are!:lmao:

Those of you who Pm'd me about the mickey heads they are on their way!

Chrissie
(I leave in 8 days for DL!!!!!)

Update to the update!

The 13 lb box is on a delivery truck, speeding it's way to my front porch! :drive: :lmao: Finally showed up on the Fedex tracking!:banana: So the PO is going to be busy tomorrow.

Heaving big sigh of relief! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Update to the update!

The 13 lb box is on a delivery truck, speeding it's way to my front porch! :drive: :lmao: Finally showed up on the Fedex tracking!:banana: So the PO is going to be busy tomorrow.

Heaving big sigh of relief! :yay: :yay: :yay:

That's great to hear!!!

Just came across a "Feel Good Story" this morning. Seems a mother tiger in Kansas, has rejected her litter of cubs and the zookeepers have found a surrogate.

TigerCubs.jpg

AWWWWW!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

How wonderful! It is amazing how nature works!

Thanks for sharing...I want a baby tiger!
(Yes I know it is against the law to have one and know I can't and I know they can be vicious...but I love animals in the "feline" family!:lovestruc :lovestruc )

Chrissie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter