• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7DMT at 60+1

ok, so for clarification.

when I add my tickets which will be 5 day hopper passes, how will the system know that my tickets will be used on day 60+0 and so on?

I am staying 5 nights from may 9-14, but will not use passes on departure day. so how does Disney know I am attending parks on days 5/9-5/13?

Also, how do I know that I have linked my tickets correctly and that my FP window is or will be active when I believe it will be. Is there any notification that says "your Day 60+) is on March 10 at 7am? or is that just something people figure out on their own? I have never stayed on site so never had the opportunity to book at 60 day window.

thanks in advance!!!

ok, so for clarification.

1) when I add my tickets which will be 5 day hopper passes, how will the system know that my tickets will be used on day 60+0 and so on?

2)I am staying 5 nights from may 9-14, but will not use passes on departure day. so how does Disney know I am attending parks on days 5/9-5/13?

3)Also, how do I know that I have linked my tickets correctly and that my FP window is or will be active when I believe it will be. Is there any notification that says "your Day 60+) is on March 10 at 7am?
4) or is that just something people figure out on their own? I have never stayed on site so never had the opportunity to book at 60 day window.

thanks in advance!!!

1) the system only knows what you tell it...per se. When your FP window opens and you chose a day to make your FP, that's when it becomes a 60+ whatever day you've chosen the FP for.

2) Disney only knows you have a 5 day pass. How you choose to use it they will only know when you tap in at the turnstile gates. Once you tap in five days, that's it...that's all Disney needs to know. Whether you use it or not on arrival and departure days is your choice.

3)If you have your tickets linked correctly, it will tell you where it says make FP what day your window opens. Mine is April 3.

4)Yes some of us do figure it out on our own, but I've learned a lot here and reading the FP sticky at the top of this forum. When I went in 2015 I hadn't realized how little I knew about FP till this year in preparation for out June trip. Back then, I purchased tickets after the 30 and 60 day windows had opened. I had poopy choices on FP at making reservations 3 weeks before going. I didn't know then what I know now about checking and modifying.

Good luck! Hope I've helped!

When are you going? The earliest I could get 7DMT after booking AK and DHS days for 2 people on the Saturday before Thanksgiving at 60+1 was around 2pm. Maybe this was just too late by then, but I was trying right on the dot.

My friend got SDMT for 60+1 at 9:30 AM on March 19th - so a busy spring break week. But just for 2 people. Maybe the key is to split up?

Last summer there was literally zero availability at 60+2, but I was trying for a party of 5. Had I split us into 2 and 3, I wonder if I would have found something. That might be the way to go, and it’s what I’m going to do when I book my June fast passes in April. We’re a party of 4, and I’m going to try 2 and 2 for slinky dog and seven dwarfs.

My friend got SDMT for 60+1 at 9:30 AM on March 19th - so a busy spring break week. But just for 2 people. Maybe the key is to split up?

Last summer there was literally zero availability at 60+2, but I was trying for a party of 5. Had I split us into 2 and 3, I wonder if I would have found something. That might be the way to go, and it’s what I’m going to do when I book my June fast passes in April. We’re a party of 4, and I’m going to try 2 and 2 for slinky dog and seven dwarfs.

FWIW that did not work for me this morning booking at 60 days. The two times that I split the party into 2 and 3, there were not any additional earlier times available. If it was not there for 5, it was not there for 2. Even refreshing a few times. I think I did that successfully last year once or twice but I'm wondering if so many people are now trying to get their FPs as early as possible that the times really get eaten up almost in order.

And I was able to get a morning 7DMT on 60+1. Yay!

FWIW that did not work for me this morning booking at 60 days. The two times that I split the party into 2 and 3, there were not any additional earlier times available. If it was not there for 5, it was not there for 2. Even refreshing a few times. I think I did that successfully last year once or twice but I'm wondering if so many people are now trying to get their FPs as early as possible that the times really get eaten up almost in order.

And I was able to get a morning 7DMT on 60+1. Yay!

Bummer. Thanks for the tip! I'm going to try for 7DMT at 60+1 and 60+4. We'll see if either one works out. I am the only person doing Flight of Passage in my group, so I'm hoping to get a FP for one person at 60+2, but we'll see. It was going to be 60+7, but with the changes to FP and split stays, it is now 60+2. I'm hoping I'll be okay since I'm a party of 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter