7/31/04 Rollcall

well you could use it to catch a duck

or you could use it to tie up pesky cabinmates

and don't feel bad, innerpc, we're packing just about everything too, even a twenty pack of batteries

I think the duct tape is for taping your suitcase shut if the zipper breaks??? Talk about being prepared!

Ok, while everyone else is packing...DD17 and I are visiting colleges across Pennsylvania. We'll get home on Tuesday! I am having anxiety attacks about forgetting to pack things!

Keep sending those reminders...

My reminders...

Flashlight
Highlighter for Navigators
Umbrella (Nah!)
Dollars for tipping room service
Sunscreen, books, sunglasses, bug spray
Bathing suits

Safe travels to all who are leaving early...

When's everyone leaving......

We're going 6am Friday morning.

Geno...who's your wife? (signature) and my DDs are looking forward to seeing your DS.:wave:

Okay, don't laugh... but I don't remember what the duct tape is for!!!!! I just remember on one of the posts they said we'd need it.... I'm thinking I'll tape my 13 y/o DD to her room if she gives me a bad time about her curfew!

We leave on Wednesday - spending 3 nights in Orlando - we figured since we were traveling all the way across the country, we might as well see the attactions.

By the way, I've heard alot of talk about SHARKS at Castaway Cay. One guy even posted a picture of one that he saw about 100 yards out off of the adult beach.... any thoughts, comments re: sharks????

Mandy

We're leaving from SFO bright and early Friday morning. And we don't arrive in Orlando until 8:00pm that night with a 1-hour layover in Chicago. That's also gonna be a long day.

A couple of "schools" of thoughts on sharks.

First off, I'm surprised that the possibility can exist in the safe confines of Disney operated property. But, you must remember that we are visitors in the ocean. The sharks were there first.

Next hopefully they are not the large aggressive kind like a great white. I'm planning on swimming with the Ray's but I don't need the challenge of swimming with hungry sharks. I'd rather run with the Bulls.

Finally, to borrow a line from Nemo,...
"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.
If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
Fish are friends not food, except for stinking dolphins...."

Hi Everyone,

We leave on Thursday, flying down to London and staying overnight at Gatwick Airport.

We then fly to Orlando on Friday, staying overnight at the Radisson at the Port, then joining everyone on the ship.

Thought's on sharks - I'll be keeping an eye out for them and staying well clear. Hopefully none will be near stingray city.

Hey Scott,
We're also at the Radisson. We'll be the noisy family arriving at about 9:30pm. We'll try to keep the noise down so you can get some sleep.

We leave in the morning for 4 days in Orlando. We are going to BB, TL, Sea World and Universal. Can't wait to meet you all on Saturday. Hope you all have a safe trip in!

Oh my gosh, I've been gone for a week and there is so much new stuff out here. We had mom's funeral on Friday.

Now it is time to get back into things here. I was having board withdrawal symtems.

I have to start packing tonight. I am trying to remember what I took two years ago and what I used and did not.

See you all soon at the goofy pool.

Patti

Raygu, thats ok we will be the noisy ones at the pool.

I don't think we will be there much before you.

Patti, Sorry to hear about your mom.

Our packing is almost complete, we are just trying to settle on what to wear to travel.

And I'm secretly going through the cases to remove stuff I don't think we need. sssssshh don't tell DW. ;)

Sorry Patti to hear of your news.....

Safe travels to all! See you soon!

Patti, welcome back and we're really sorry to hear the news about your mom.

Safe travels to all

Ok, we're back from college hunting and the packing has begun, it's storming here in PA, I hope the weather is better where we are going!!!

OK everyone we are just about signing off from here, may be able to check back another once today. Then we are on our way to our vacation.

See You All Soon.

Have a safe trip everyone! See you at the Goofy Pool! :wave2:

Scott, you may be travelling the farthest to get to the Port! :D

5by5

Anyone still here?? Packin' is finished.....15 hours to go!!

We're still here. Flight leaves at 9:00 in the morning. I have less than 3-hours till I leave the office and offically begin my long overdue vacation.

See ya

I'm still here. It's my first day off of work. Just trying to get all the bills paid before I go. Tonight comes the packing and runs to the store for incidentals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter