• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

600pts @ $18-22 pp for Rent Feb 2024 and Onward Book Any Resort Except Riviera - HHI and SSR Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks7107

Earning My Ears
500 SSR Feb 2024 and onwards
$18 per point within the 7 month window.
$20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

100 HHI points Feb 2024 and onwards
$22 per point

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs and Hilton Head Island.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 there is a $2/point surcharge.

Last edited:
Hello, i'm looking for 3 studio rooms at SSR for dates 1/26-1/29. 2 adult, ,3 adult, and 2 adult 1 child (3y). Thank you

Hello, I'm looking for 2 bedroom (1 bedroom next) at BC or any Epcot villa. Dates can be anywhere from September up until December 20. 3 adults and 2 children. Thank you! :-)

We are looking for 7 nights, but if there's only 6 nights that's fine too.
None of the Epcot resorts have availability for those dates. The only 2 bedrooms with 6 or 7 nights of availability in your date range are Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. Please PM if you wish to discuss additional dates or resorts.

Hi - We're looking for either studio or one bedrooms for 4-5 nights sometime between 11/16 and 11/26 for 2 adults, a six-year old, and one-year old. We'd prefer Animal Kingdom, Polynesian, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, or possibly GF or Boardwalk. Thanks!

Hi - We're looking for either studio or one bedrooms for 4-5 nights sometime between 11/16 and 11/26 for 2 adults, a six-year old, and one-year old. We'd prefer Animal Kingdom, Polynesian, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, or possibly GF or Boardwalk. Thanks!
Hello!

For your dates there are 3 consecutive nights available at AKL Jambo House in a standard view 1 bedroom villa. There are 4 consecutive nights available in a 1 bed at OKW, 7 nights at SSR in a 1 bed, and 3 nights at SSR in a studio. There is not much available beyond that. Please PM me to discuss - we can book a split stay between 2 resorts or discuss other options as well.

Hello!

For your dates there are 3 consecutive nights available at AKL Jambo House in a standard view 1 bedroom villa. There are 4 consecutive nights available in a 1 bed at OKW, 7 nights at SSR in a 1 bed, and 3 nights at SSR in a studio. There is not much available beyond that. Please PM me to discuss - we can book a split stay between 2 resorts or discuss other options as well.
Unfortunately, I'm new enough that it won't let me PM directly! Hadn't considered a split stay but we're open to it.

$18 per point within the 7 month window. $20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs and Boulder Ridge Villas.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 I charge $20 per point
Looking for studio @ SSR for 8/11/23-8/20/23 ; 2 adults and 1 child age 8

Can you let me know which dates are available for AKL?
This just opened up at AKV Kidani. The jambo house that was available before is gone now. Unfortunately I no longer have enough points available for November to book this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-203529_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-203529_Chrome.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter