54 pts for rent $15pp, must be used by July 31st ,2022, all resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyFamNYC

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi,
54 pts. that Must Be used by July 31st, 2022, for rent, $18 per point. These points can be used at any DVC resort

For reservation, please provide the following:
Resort and room type
Check in and Check out dates
Number of guests and ages of children

I accept Zelle. Payment is required within 24 hours for confirmed reservations

Please PM me, Do Not post your email or phone number here.

Happy traveling.

Last edited:
Hi,
I have 164 pts. that Must Be used by July 31st, 2022 for rent, $18 per point. These points can be used at any DVC resort
142 Grand Californian pts for rent, $24 per point, for reservations starting Aug 1st, 2022 to July 31st, 2023.
200 Grand Californian pts for rent or transfer, $24 per point, available to use starting Aug 1st, 2022, bankable if transfer to use by July 31st, 2024
All points can be used at any DVC resorts, 11 months out for Grand Californian. Spring Break maybe? Look as far out to May 5th, 2023. All other resorts, 7 months out

For reservation, please provide the following:
Resort and room type
Check in and Check out dates
Number of guests and ages of children

Reservations made for travel by July 31st, 2022 are non-refundable.
Reservations made for travel starting Aug 1st, 2022 are refundable if cancelled 31 days prior to check in.
Cancellation for reservation made within 30 days of check in are non-refundable, the points used can be rebooked for travel within a 60 day window.

I accept Zelle. Payment is required within 24 hours for confirmed reservations

Please PM me, Do Not post your email or phone number here.

Happy traveling.
I can't PM you for some reason but I was looking for possibly a room for 2 from 7/7 to 7/10 of 2022. Ages are 27 and 31. Thanks!

I can't PM you for some reason but I was looking for possibly a room for 2 from 7/7 to 7/10 of 2022. Ages are 27 and 31. Thanks!
Hi,
You need to have 10 posts in the forum besides this one (Rental/transfer) before you can PM. Once you do so, you can PM me (and anyone.) Here's the link to help you with achieving the 10 posts. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Which resort are you interested in? I can reserve at any of the resorts. If you are asking about Grand Californian, there's no availability.

Hi,
You need to have 10 posts in the forum besides this one (Rental/transfer) before you can PM. Once you do so, you can PM me (and anyone.) Here's the link to help you with achieving the 10 posts. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Which resort are you interested in? I can reserve at any of the resorts. If you are asking about Grand Californian, there's no availability.
Hi,
The only availability for those date at is Saratoga Springs. Studio

Hi,

Looking for 6/26/22 - 7/2
Any resort (DSW), 2 BRs
5 adults, 2 kids (ages 11 and 3)

Thank you.

Hi,
Not sure if you found a room yet, but some availabilities for your dates 7/7/2022 to 7/10/2022
Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio (Standard and Preferred)
Old Key West - Deluxe Studio

Hello,

Any availablity for 7/2-7/7
2 adults, 3 kids
Prefer studio (for 5), or 1 bedroom if studios are unavailable
No resort preference, no view preference.

Thanks

Hello,

Any availablity for 7/2-7/7
2 adults, 3 kids
Prefer studio (for 5), or 1 bedroom if studios are unavailable
No resort preference, no view preference.

Thanks
Hi,
There are no studios available for your dates.
1 bedrooms - Old Key West is short one night. July 2nd and July 4th to the 7th are available. Missing the night of the 3rd.
Saratoga has the 4th to the 7th also. Missing the 2nd and the 3rd. Lol
I will continue to check for you. Hopefully, it will open up.
I’ll keep you posted.

With Gratitude,
Karen

Ok, thanks for looking. If anything comes up, please let me know and I will try to book quickly!
Thanks

Any chance of availability at VGC 7/30 - 8/1 and 8/1-8/5 for a studio per the above restrictions. 2 adults. Would also take a partial 8/2-8/5 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter