.5 loss

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
Well not a big loss this week, but a loss all the same. And since I haven't been following my plan that closely this week and since it is "that time of the month" I am actually happy to see it drop, even if it is only .5#.

Tomorrow we leave for our trip. And I am hoping that I will not gain while we are gone. I am going to try to keep my food intake in check, because even though we'd all like to think the food at Disney has no calories, I am sure it does :D .

So a Happy Easter to everyone and I will check back in when we get back next Friday (or Thursday night).

Happy Easter and have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the .5 pound loss! YOU ARE A GREAT LOSER!!! :) :) :)

Christa, have a great trip. You mean that the food at Disney isn't calorie free?? Congratulations on starting the week on a downward (0.5 pound loss) trend!

Congratulations on your loss!!!

"That time of the month" does put a bit of weight on so you may have lost more than you thought.;)

Have a great trip.:D

Happy Easter.:Pinkbounc

WOW. TOM and you <i>still</i> lost half a pound. Way to go!

Have a wonderful and <b>magical</b> trip. I can't wait to hear all about it. Make the best food choices you can but don't obsess about it. The important thing is for you to have as much fun as possible.

Hurry back, though. You know we miss you when you aren't around.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter