5 days to go..nervous about staying off-site

There should be enough basic items to get you started but when they run out then it is up to the guest to replace them as there is no maid service provided -I think that is what Wanda is saying.xx

I wanted to report that we had a fantastic time at Windsor Hills. We really liked our condo and its location. We loved the pool. Thanks for everyone's feedback. We were well prepared with supplies.

I wanted to report that we had a fantastic time at Windsor Hills. We really liked our condo and its location. We loved the pool. Thanks for everyone's feedback. We were well prepared with supplies.

If you don't mind my asking, what unit did you stay at?

About the only thing I can recomend is to make sure you bring your rental contract/voucher. You will need to show it the first time at the front gate in order to get your vehicle pass. The guards there are very used to dealing with the renters. I would venture to say that about 90% of the people showing up on a saturday morning are renting from other owners.

As for supplies, if they aren't included in your rental there is a target about 5 minutes up the road on Rt 192. Take a left at the light onto 192 and follow it down a few miles. There is a great little pizza place in the same shopping plaza as target.

Keith

@luvdisney01 Did you end up staying with Laza Properties at Windsor Hills? I am looking at booking with them but can't find any reviews. Would love to hear your thoughts. Looking at the 3 bedroom pool view suite for December. Thanks!

luvdisney01, we'll also be at Windsor Hills next week. This is our third time staying in a condo there (but, three different owners/units). You should have a great time there. We love having room to stretch out.

As others mentioned, you may need to bring your own supplies. Since we are driving I have the following items already packed: laundry supplies (detergent and stain remover), dish liquid, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, shampoo and bath soap. It is just like when we stay in a condo at Gulf Shores.

We stayed at a condo in Gulfport, MS, not far from Gulf Shores. We had a great time. The condo had basic stuff provided, but we bought extra stuff at the nearby Walmart as well. We even bought extra towels just so we wouldn't have to do keep washing the few towels they provided. We are going to Orlando next June and even thought about driving (from Texas) and staying a night each way in Gulfport or Biloxi. Would you believe it is harder to find reasonable accommodations in that area (even using HomeAway and AirBNB!) than it is in Orlando? That's one of the reasons we're flying instead. We're also staying at Windsor Hills. Really looking forward to it!

@luvdisney01 Did you end up staying with Laza Properties at Windsor Hills? I am looking at booking with them but can't find any reviews. Would love to hear your thoughts. Looking at the 3 bedroom pool view suite for December. Thanks!
This thread is over 4 years old. You might want to search for more recent reviews or start a new thread with your question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter