5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All:banana: On the countdown to school starting. DD can't wait and I only have 3 more days of summer to worry about and having the kids call me all day at work;) .

Thanks for the research. I will check out your dive recommendation as well, but (unlike you) I am looking for a more easy dive to work my way back into the sport - after all, it is all new for me right now. Poor visability is a problem, but that might have been the day. Regardless, I am not doing the Disney dive, now that I have two other places to try.

Thanks very much.....I will keep you "posted".

Good Morning All!

Woo hoo! (my computer isn't liking the smiles this a.m.) Way to go Discovery - Nice landing by Eileen Collins!! Ellington Air Field, where the astronauts train is right behind our house, so now I just have to keep checking when the astronauts are scheduled to get in at Ellington and join the cheering crowd. Supposedly, when the shuttle is piggy-backed the plane will occasionally land at Ellington on it's way back to Florida. How cool would that be???!!!

Just spent this a.m. back at the VW dealer - my car wasn't even home a full 24 hours (last week) and the turn signal went back out and they did a complete system overhaul last week. Now, they replaced the socket. I really hope I don't see the dealer again until 20,000 mile check-up...

chip&dale&fun said:
CRUISE QUESTIO CRUISE QUESTION

The magic 90 days is coming due for my November Cruise -- which of the Disney snokleing excursions on Castaway Cay do you recommend??????

Can you snorkle outside of the posted limits (doubt it). And I hear you must wear a vest????

Thanks.....

When we do a Disney snorkel, or any excursion snorkel that requires a vest, we just don't inflate them.
You can snorkel on your own at Serenity Bay....and not get kicked in the face by everyone and their brother.
I'm wanting to try Castaway Cay's new Seahorse Snorkel. They take a boat out and away from the island.....am thinking it would have to be at least a little better than nothing.

Good Morning by the way!!!!!

:goodvibes
justmestace said:
When we do a Disney snorkel, or any excursion snorkel that requires a vest, we just don't inflate them.
You can snorkel on your own at Serenity Bay....and not get kicked in the face by everyone and their brother.
I'm wanting to try Castaway Cay's new Seahorse Snorkel. They take a boat out and away from the island.....am thinking it would have to be at least a little better than nothing.

Good Morning by the way!!!!!

I saw a boat snorkle offered but do not recall one called "Seahorse Snorkel". Must look more.....(the tension - my 90 day ressies are due this Sunday.....

Thanks...

Must brag!

Hooked a newly certified diver into reading posts on my other cruise thread and this DH has now post #1 under his belt and we are checking out Blue Island as well. Cruise thread spillovers are great!!! :flower:

Thanks guys.

chip&dale&fun said:
Must brag!

Hooked a newly certified diver into reading posts on my other cruise thread and this DH has now post #1 under his belt and we are checking out Blue Island as well. Cruise thread spillovers are great!!! :flower:

Thanks guys.

And so it begins...

How fun, you actually get to plan your cruise! We'll all be doing that in about six months, right?

Didn't Jim promise to post some pictures? Kevin read a few pages this morning, but has been on the run since he got home. And, he had to install a cooler pump at 9:30 last night.

Dancind said:
And so it begins...

How fun, you actually get to plan your cruise! We'll all be doing that in about six months, right?

Panic is the name of the game - where did the time go.....I must be at 'puter on Sunday to grab ressies...Polo etc...Polo....etc.....oh, yeah, excursions.....

Is it Sunday at midnight - or 7:00 - NO ONE KNOWS??????

Hey, I was at a HP party at midnight, I can do this for a cruise.

Any last minute help out there....(signed shameless, asking for help on the wrong thread)..... :flower:

Dancind said:
Didn't Jim promise to post some pictures? Kevin read a few pages this morning, but has been on the run since he got home. And, he had to install a cooler pump at 9:30 last night.

Must stick up for Jim....he was researching dives for me instead of posting pictures....sorry!!!!

THANKS AGAIN JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says we are fluff...poohey! (spitting smilie here). :earboy2:

dobelover said:
Good Morning All - When I got home yesterday afternoon the landscape guy was still here but his crew was gone. I should have known bad news was to follow. He tells me as they were digging in the front of the house he notices water damage that may be structural and he is waiting for a contractor to meet him. The contractor shows and he thinks the floor supports are good but he is not sure about the front roof joist/beam/rafter. Men will be out today to take down some siding to check. DRAT!!!!

Sue

UGH Sue sorry to hear this!:guilty:

BWVPam said:
Good Morning All:banana: On the countdown to school starting. DD can't wait and I only have 3 more days of summer to worry about and having the kids call me all day at work;) .
hehee

I will be leaving on my Wonder cruise next month! After our trip to CO, Steve and I are both sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for a "real" vacation..

Originally Posted by dobelover
Good Morning All - When I got home yesterday afternoon the landscape guy was still here but his crew was gone. I should have known bad news was to follow. He tells me as they were digging in the front of the house he notices water damage that may be structural and he is waiting for a contractor to meet him. The contractor shows and he thinks the floor supports are good but he is not sure about the front roof joist/beam/rafter. Men will be out today to take down some siding to check. DRAT!!!!

Sue

dzneprincess said:
UGH Sue sorry to hear this!:guilty:

Yes, what she said!!!!!!

HELP - PLANS FOR LUNCH ON SUNDAY - HELP

PLEASE POST OR PM ME WITH SUGGESTIONS. THIS IS FOR THE LUNCH ON SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 4 AT ROSE AND CROWN. WE HAVE (SOME TENTATIVE) 14 - when I called to add Tchrmom - I had to go for 12:50 BUT WE HAVE 2 TABLES OF 4 AND ONE TABLE OF 6 - THEY CANNOT GET US EVEN AT 2 TABLES....AND WE DON'T WANT TO DIVIDE IN FAMILY GROUPS, 'CAUSE THAT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE.....SO WHAT IS YOUR PLEASURE???

I DID TAKE THE 12:50 WITH THE 3 TABLES SO WE HAVE SOMETHING!!!!!!

- #1 - Leave it alone and we will mix and match.
- #2 - Switch to a buffet place? - SUGGESTIONS? Most Epcot places have limited seating the WDWDINE lady said....Go for a buffet place where we can join our tables together - such as at Animal Kingdom
#3 - Switch to a Hotel where they are used to crowds, Wilderness Lodge does a fun lunch - other suggestions????

Thanks.......This is the list I have thus far.....
Scubas - 2 adults, 2 kids
KikiKaren - 2 adults 2 kids dd11 ds 8
Irene and Sam - 2 adults
Tchrmom - 2 adults - 2 kids.

THANK YOU * THANK YOU * THANK YOU * THANK YOU MUCH.

I will check back tonight or tomorrow. Whew - this is hard work....

dzneprincess said:
I will be leaving on my Wonder cruise next month! After our trip to CO, Steve and I are both sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for a "real" vacation..

So who do you get to watch the kids? I'm jealous!!!

Can I be nosey & ask how much it costs for a couple? Is it a 3 day or 4 day?

Ang

Today was the 3rd day in a week's time that I had to pick Ashley up from day care early. She keep throwing up (back to the puking that OH mentioned this morning). There's no rhyme or reason to it so we know it's not a stomach bug. When I brought her to the ped. on Fri. she had a slight ear infection so they put her on amoxil - which she HATES!!! Boy is it fun trying to get an almost 3 year old swallow medicine that she detests! We're trying every trick in the book to get her to take it. On Fri. they also tested for strep but it was negative. She threw up again today - twice actually. Took her back to the dr. This time they said allergies & to put her on Claritin. When does it ever end?????

Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter