Not open for further replies.
ohiominnie said:
everyone is laying low....waiting....

Thanks KikiKaren for the set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

pity party over.

ohiominnie said:
everyone is laying low....waiting....

You get the milestone post and waste it mumbling... I'm sure you'll go back and edit.... CONGRATS GUNKA!!!!!!

kikipug said:
You get the milestone post and waste it mumbling... I'm sure you'll go back and edit.... CONGRATS GUNKA!!!!!!

no time to think of profound thoughts when you're pirate: pirate: ing! :)

ohiominnie said:
And congrats to Mary for reply 8000!! ;) :)

Happy I could share it with you. I hit the reply button thinking someone would have posted before me. I really wasn't trying to steal it. :guilty:

WDWLVR said:
By sharks you mean those Florida people. :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

How you talk!!! Remember, you'll be surrounded by them in a matter of hours!!!!

"Fins to the left, Fins to the right"... oh wait... karaoke was this morning...

ok, fun over. i'm going to be in big trouble if i'm not packed up by the time mike gets home.

would rather be going to a VWL villa than to a trailer.... :)

chip&dale&fun said:
This is what we come up with for 8000???

Congrats for the soft sell approach! :goodvibes

Well, it was better than:

HEY, LOOKIE ME!!!! I GOT #8000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only to find out someone snuck in before me and snagged it!

besides, all that color and font changing takes time!! I'd surely have missed #8000! ;)

ohiominnie said:
Well, it was better than:

HEY, LOOKIE ME!!!! I GOT #8000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only to find out someone snuck in before me and snagged it!

besides, all that color and font changing takes time!! I'd surely have missed #8000! ;)

True Confessions - you saw my mix-up on the 200 post today -still do not know how that happened.

And HOW DO YOU CHANGE FONT ANYWAY? And

kikipug said:
I need to pee... better wait til after we hit 8000.... (ok... TMI on my part... but its a milestone post!)

How to respond to this? :scratchin

Is it :headache: or :eek: or :scared:

But I bet now you now are :dancer:

chip&dale&fun said:
Nope - she was :dancer: before. Now she's :cool1:

How could I let that one pass!!!

All because she was :drinking1 while DISing.

We are not all fluff....we also potty talk! :rotfl:

tinksdad said:
BTW, I like your siggie line Amanda!! :rotfl2:

Glad you approve! I really got quite the chuckle out of that stroke of genius you had! I hope you don't mind :-)

scuba diver said:
All because she was :drinking1 while DISing.

When I was supposed to be working!

Looks like I'm the only one here tonight...

all because I couldn't find a sitter at the last minute on a summer Friday night (gee... why not...); so I sent Ray out without me... no need for both of us to stay home. So here I am, burning some new MP3's for my car.

I wish that my kids were just a bit older... old enough for Christopher to LISTEN to his sister instead of ANTAGONIZING her while we went out for a little while... so I pretty much have to pay an older teen to just to keep the peace...

scuba diver said:
My neighbors are building one. The real issue for them are the racoons and fox. Koi taste pretty good!
I have heard in some areas it's the "fishing birds" that are a real bother!

chip&dale&fun said:
Non-fluff post - Koi may look cute, but they can also be "carp" and they are a real hazard to the natural environment when they escape. They can grow over 3 feet and eat all the good natural vegetation as well as the bad stuff....so keep them enclosed.

OK - back to fluff and fun! :Pinkbounc
No problem with that here! They would have to grow legs and carry around some humidifiers for lots of miles to find the next local water supply! :earseek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter