~*4th of July*~

nothing.
everyones either out of town or already doing something.
so im just sorta...cleaning. :]

My neighbor set off $1000+ worth of fireworks. Most of the neighbor hood is drunk. And my neighbors are fun drunks.

I got a sunburn at my great-aunt's pool party.

I'm currently on a contact high from all the drunk people and the 2 monsters that I downed in 2 hours (the label says limit 3 per day...)

So this morning the family and I went to the zoo. Then I had to work 5 hours at a bratwurst stand for volleyball. Then me and my bestie went to a carnival and met up with my boyfriend. Then he invited me back to his house and we watched fireworks. :] And tomorrow we are spending all day together. So far, this is the best 4th of July I've EVER had.

It started out suckish my dad said we werent going to do fireworks and said we had to do what he wanted to do. After saying we could do whatever we wanted today. We went to the parade, then my dad bailed in to buying fireworks, then we went to the local display. Then we went home and set off our own they were amazing.

i hate fireworks i got chased by one and my whole town is shooting them of and its almost two in the morning! im like IM FREAKING TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter