~*4th of July*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
IDK if there's a thread already.....

What are your 4th of July plans??

my family is all coming to my house and we are grilling hamburgers and hotdogs and going swimming.

and i tink there is a thread on this. but thats ok.

I am going to my neighbors for a party then going to our country club with my friend alexa and watching fireworks.

I have to work 11am to 8pm. I think the rest of my family will be having a BBQ and pool party here, and I might catch the tail end of it by the time I come home.

Yeah, my day won't be the greatest.

Me and my family are going to the zoo and then me and my dad have to work a brat stand for volleyball from 2-6. Then I think we are having a neighborhood party at night. lol Then Saturday me and the fam are going to a parade/carnival thing and my dad is going to meet my bf....EEK! lol Then yeah, we'll just hang out there and stuff. :] I can't wait!

I'll be in Pennsylvania. I'm having dinner with family and then watching fireworks. :)

I'll be going over to my aunts to see my cousin who is coming home tommorow! and to celebrate my brothers 18th birthday late.

go to town parade in the morning, watch nathan's hot dog eating contest
play basketball in the afternoon
blow off fireworks at night

beach:-)
simple.. but thats what im doing haha .
I did that one year it was beautiful!

I'm going to the levee (if u don't know what that is just open a dictonary) to watch fireworks if the water's not too high and if it doesn't rain.

4th of July came fast to me this year.

Anyways, I'll be going over to my grandmas.
Most of our closer family is coming over, and we're just eating and watching fireworks they bought.
I'll probably play with the kids most of the time and take pictures.
I'm not fond of fireworks, they make my eyes itch.

we usually go see the fireworks at the towns beach just my mom and me ( my dad if we're lucky he doesn't like to go to the beach, we live near a beach that is very populated and popular during the summertime, my mom and i don't like to go there too often either) that's about it

My boyfriend is coming to visit from PA! (I live in MA). I am sooo excited! He's coming tonight and we are probably going into Boston (where we go to school/met) to watch the grand fireworks over the Charles River! :lovestruc

Well if I get up in time, I go see the town parade. Then I spend the day in the pool. Most of my family is away, so it'll probably be me and my parents for dinner. We'll probably grill some stuff. Then I might pop over at my friend's party/BBQ, then we're heading back to the high school football field and watching the fireworks with more friends.

Im gonna do nothing all day (except go on the computer of course ooh and watch tv ;) ) And then at night watch the fireworks (like every year) and after them do some noise makers and our own little "fireworks" oh wait just found out something new, I'm also going to my grandfathers and soon to be grandmothers house to visit

A small party here.

Then were gonna set off some fireworks that my dad got from CT (they're illegal to buy or sell in NY)

And also watch the Macy's NYC Fireworks and DC fireworks on TV.

Today I'm doing nothing. From my house I'll listen to fireworks that will be going off from town. But I have to babysit my brother mostly, and I might see a movie...but that's about it. I'm off from work today.

Then this weekend my mom and I were supposed to go to Montauk and spend the night at some hotel, but the whole little trip was basically revolved around going to the beach and the weather is supposed to be pretty yucky. So we might go to the city instead. It depends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter