4 16 Yr Guys--camping Alone For 3 Days..yes Or No?

I know this came back up as a zombie thread.... I have not read thru every post, or even every current post... So, I am not sure if this has been mentioned... But, I wonder how many people would have different thoughts if the question had been about 16 year old girls going off on their own, for that amount of time.

Just my thoughts... I agree with Disykat above.
I am most def. NOT a helicopter, controlling, parent. But, in that situation, I probably would not be okaying, enabling, or encouraging anything like this.

I am not assuming that boys are just out looking to party, or for trouble.... Not sure where that assumption or accusation is even coming from?????? But, in all reality, I would concerned about could happen, even with the most well intentioned/behaved of teen boys, when running alone with a pack. Just sayin'....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter