383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/15 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can transfer all points however 276 of them need to be used by Jan 31 2020

Sorry, for some reason, didn't see your respond come through. I'm looking to transfer points from your 2020 use your for a trip I'm planning for June 2020. How many do you have left in that use year to transfer? Thank you :)

Sorry, for some reason, didn't see your respond come through. I'm looking to transfer points from your 2020 use your for a trip I'm planning for June 2020. How many do you have left in that use year to transfer? Thank you :)
I have 107 from my 2020 use year

Is there anything available at Aulani January 4-6. I am interested in a studio or one bedroom. Would also be open to just one night January 5-6. Thanks for looking!
Hi, sorry for the delay, I did not see your port.

For the 2 nights, there is only a 1 bdrm available. However, for the night of Jan 5th, there are studios available with different views ranging from 17 points to 27 points.

Hello. First timer here, but have done David's in the past. If you are still looking and have points available, I am looking for 76 points at BLT from May 4 to May 8th, 4 nights, studio lake view.

Thank you,
Patrick
Hello,

Yes, it is available. Let me know if you are still interested.

Hello, looking for a studio for one night September 29-30. Looking at AKL, OKW, really just looking for the best deal. Thanks!

( Must be these dates!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter