• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

383 BLT points for rent/ transfer @17$/15 $ for 276 points to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 383 BLT points to rent with 276 of those points to be used by Jan 31 2020. The points are at 17$/15$ for the points needed to be used by Jan 31 2020.

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?
I am looking for a standard studio view from Sunday 01/05/20 to Wed 01/08/20?

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW for 1/5-1/8. Im open to other locations too. We have 4 people and a toddler.

Hi I’m in new to DVC rentals but have been slowly comprehending now it’s used.

I’m looking for availability between 12/7/19-12/13/19 or even 3-4 days in between those dates. Kind of a last minute (per DVC) trip but would like to stay only in a Disney hotel/resort.

Hi! I’m looking for a 1 bedroom at OKW for 1/5-1/8. Im open to other locations too. We have 4 people and a toddler.
OKW is available in a 1 bdrm for 63 points and Saratoga is available for 66 points. There is also Kidani, savanna view for 87 points

Hi I’m in new to DVC rentals but have been slowly comprehending now it’s used.

I’m looking for availability between 12/7/19-12/13/19 or even 3-4 days in between those dates. Kind of a last minute (per DVC) trip but would like to stay only in a Disney hotel/resort.
Unfortunately, there are no availabilities

Looking to rent a Studio or 1 bedroom. Checking in 11/25 and out 11/27. Can you check to see if there is anything available? Would prefer AKL Savanah view but are open to all WDW resorts.

Hi, sorry for the delay, I did not see your port.

For the 2 nights, there is only a 1 bdrm available. However, for the night of Jan 5th, there are studios available with different views ranging from 17 points to 27 points.

Is there still a studio left on January 5th?

Hi, I am looking for a studio mostly anytime between October -January. I'm looking for 2-3 nights and would do a split, but only want studio, since it is just me. thanks

Hi, I am looking for a studio mostly anytime between October -January. I'm looking for 2-3 nights and would do a split, but only want studio, since it is just me. thanks
Here are the availabilities:

Oct 7 - 9: Saratoga standard (22 points)

Jan 6 - 8: OKW (20 points); Polynesian (32 points); Saratoga standard ( 22 points); Saratoga preferrred (26 points);

Jan 14 - 16: Saratoga standard (22 points);

Jan 20 - 23: Saratoga standard ( 22 points);

Jan 20 - 24 : Grand Floridian (51 points). This is the only 3 night available.

Please let me know what you would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter