365 Days of Mousercise! (Comments & Motivators Welcome!)

Day 9

Got up first thing this morning and went walking at the park & neighborhoods across the street from my house. It was already pretty warm at 8 AM.... 83 degrees, so I was sweating and working it. :banana:

I walked for 30 minutes and can really feel it in my legs this afternoon. Yay! Feels good!!!

I saw a quote today, and it spoke to me. "Life doesn't come with a remote. You have to get up and change it yourself." Really, really, really like this. Will be using it to motivate myself this week.

Nan :flower3:

Day 10

Crackers! I did a great workout yesterday, and then forgot to come post it on here. So I'm getting on here really early in the morning to post my exercise from yesterday. :upsidedow

I'm very proud of myself. Yesterday, I got up before work (at 5 a.m.) and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. Then, when I got home from work, I did 30 minutes of upper & lower body strength training with The Firm DVDs. Yay! :banana:

Day 10

Crackers! I did a great workout yesterday, and then forgot to come post it on here. So I'm getting on here really early in the morning to post my exercise from yesterday. :upsidedow

I'm very proud of myself. Yesterday, I got up before work (at 5 a.m.) and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. Then, when I got home from work, I did 30 minutes of upper & lower body strength training with The Firm DVDs. Yay! :banana:

Keep it up, a few more days and you'll have a solid habit of this! :D Me, I'm back from the world and in the process of starting over because I had sooo many carbs. I'm having to de-vacation my poor appetite! LOL. I will start back at the gym tonight or doing DVDs. :D I'm with you! Working out will be the hardest part for me, harder than doing the good eating choices.

Day 11

Another productive day on the exercise front! I got up and did 20 minutes on the treadmill before heading to work. And then I did 30 minutes of a beginner's kickboxing DVD in the afternoon, after work. I really enjoyed the kickboxing DVD. It was pretty fun! I had to rest a couple of times, but still made it through the whole DVD. :cool1:

Day 12

Exercise complete for today! I did 20 minutes on the treadmill before work. Then after work, I did 15 minutes of upper body strenth training with a Firm DVD & 10 minutes on my exercise bike. Overall, very productive! :cool1:

Day 13

Today was my busy day, so I only got in a 5 minute walk before my Weight Watcher meeting.

BUT - I lost again at WW! My total weight loss is now 8.8 pounds! Yay!!! I'm losing slow, but I'm going in the right direction! I can definitely attribute my loss this week to my daily exercise.

My first small goal I'm working towards is my 5% loss. I need to lose 15 pounds to reach this goal. Only 6.2 pounds to reach that first goal!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Day 14

I've had a busy weekend, so I didn't get a chance to log in my exercise for Friday & Saturday. I did workout though!

On Friday, I jumped on the treadmill for 20 minutes before going to work. And then, I walked for 10 minutes on my break at work. Total of 30 minutes of exercise for Friday!

Day 15

So, yesterday I got in a lot of great exercise. I started with a 10 minute beginner stretch yoga DVD. Then, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. And I finished with 10 minutes on my exercise bike. A total of 50 minutes of exercise yesterday! :cool1:

Day 16

This morning I tried a beginners cardio DVD that I just bought. Sad to say, I was not a fan of it. Way too boring. But, I did finish it, and got in 20 minutes of cardio for today. I don't think I will be doing that DVD again. I am going to try to get in a walk this evening. I'm going over to my brother's house for a Father's Day cookout, so we'll see.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter