3 magic bands--can all be used anytime?????

But they may all not work to enter your room. They may. But they may not. That is the only place I have found them to not be 100% interchangeable.

That's an issue that I would have never considered. None of the three of us has ever had a problem with our MB working on the room, and we usually bring a pile of MB on every trip.

That's an issue that I would have never considered. None of the three of us has ever had a problem with our MB working on the room, and we usually bring a pile of MB on every trip.
It's usually only a potential problem with split stays and on the day when you move from resort 1 to resort 2 or resort 2 to resort 3, etc, when you have a cross-over where you are in 2 resorts in 1 day. It can make things a bit squirrelly when the band isn't sure which room you are supposed to be in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter