!?!?!?!?!?!

Visiting the disboards after a Disney trip always seems to depress me thats why I disappear until my next trip is booked.

That being said, I just heard about this 24 hour thingy for the leap year so I think Im going to take an improptu trip to the World!

Bill,

You do a full 24 hours in the park and I'll gladly give you the title of ZOMBIE :crazy:

Bama ED

Guilty as charged:sad2: I started a trip report while we were there but things got a little hectic with the FIL coming and staying for a week. The camper got a little cramped and I wasn't in a Disney mood:headache: So I gave up as I didn't want to do a lot of complaining. Although I'm sure a lot of folks would have probably had lots of encouraging words:)

Okay, I know that folk come here to ask questions about the Fort and camping.
I also know folk get extremely enthused about up coming trips and spend much time expressing that fact,,,and thats very cool as we all enjoy other folks enthusem for camping too.

So then WHY THE BLUE BLAZES WON'T YA'LL POST TRIP REPORTS and PICTURES WHEN YA GET BACK FROM YOUR FORT TRIP ?!?!?!?

WE NEVER HEAR FROM YA"LL AGAIN !!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE PEOPLE !! SHARE !!!

Bama Ed, I'm sorry and am going to go ahead and confess. Cuff me and book me, 'cause I am very guilty! Post Disney is sooooo depressing, so of course that has a little to do with it, but coming home from the last trip and continuing to write my TR was a little harder due to some pretty heavy family issues that left me with not much to say for a while. I promise.... solemnly swear...that I will get back to my report and finish what I started! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter