!?!?!?!?!?!

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
Okay, I know that folk come here to ask questions about the Fort and camping.
I also know folk get extremely enthused about up coming trips and spend much time expressing that fact,,,and thats very cool as we all enjoy other folks enthusem for camping too.

So then WHY THE BLUE BLAZES WON'T YA'LL POST TRIP REPORTS and PICTURES WHEN YA GET BACK FROM YOUR FORT TRIP ?!?!?!?

WE NEVER HEAR FROM YA"LL AGAIN !!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE PEOPLE !! SHARE !!!

Okay will do...I am new to the whole "posting pics" thing on a forum so if you can give me quick instructions I will be sure to give a trip report with great pics. We are leaving Tuesday Dec 19th and staying until the 29th.

I have to wait til March for my first trip. But dont worry I will share my crazy trip report with you. I know this is going to be a fun one. 7 kids and 1 mom should turn into an eventful trip. :lmao:

Okay will do...I am new to the whole "posting pics" thing on a forum so if you can give me quick instructions I will be sure to give a trip report with great pics. We are leaving Tuesday Dec 19th and staying until the 29th.

Bayougirl, it's not that hard. I tried to give some help on the "Picture of the Day" thread. See my post at the top of the page #2626 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1240094&page=176

What part of Louisiana are you in? I used to visit various parts all south of I-10 as part of my job for about 5 years. Went to Larose, Reserve, Abbeville, Kaplan, Delcombre, Lafayette, Gonzales, Maringouin (okay north of I-10), and Carlyss over by Lake Charles. They're good people in all those places. I think in a previous life I was Cajun because I got along with them pretty well in some tough times.

We'll be looking for your trip report :banana: .

Bama ED

Thanks Bama Ed. We are from the northshore (Slidell) and are ready to hit the road Tuesday morning...

OK, OK, I'll admit to being one of the folks who cruises the forum in the months leading up to a trip then throttles back between trips. I promise I will pop back in and post during and/or after our next trip (April.) I love the TRs that are posted in real time - it makes me feel like I'm there! So I'll try my best to do the same favor for everybody back at home next time. :thumbsup2

It's been a year - still interested??? Bama Ed, sent me a scounting trip to Gulf Shores and I am just getting over it from july 4th......

The excuse I am going with is that I am lazy and that I have been there and done that so much that I don't think I have anything new to share.

First off, the small camp fire they had at the gulf shores state park was like iceing on the cake..... It provided a little extra something...

Went down for 10 days, spent 1/3 of time at the beach. the GS state park is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile from the beach, with a small free parking lot right across from beach(beware of double parkers if you pull all the way up.) Crowd levels was low, where we were at, the campground was nice. Open sites, no gators that we saw.

headed to fort morgan and on our way back got some great seafood - fresh shrimp - 3-4" long and tuna steaks. Right across from the gas stataion with gravel road. about 3 miles from (59N/S??)It was a great meal.

LuLu's as a 7 out of 10. Just Ok. tourist trap, but fun place. Had the kids at the hang out for a few nights, Liked the live music, very open, good crowd. Parking anyplace in GS can be an issue. We were out and eating before 5 pm. otherwise it's a 1 to 2 hour wait ANYWHERE.

King Neptunes, small whole in the wall, right by the small bridge/water way.. A++++++++++. Will eat there everytime I go back. Food is great, service is great, prices are great.

We also headed to Pensacola for Blue Angles air show. WOW, between dumb luck and $20 bucks to park, we ended up, on the main center line of the air show, right off the strip. It was a great day, hanging out with fellow Americans for the 4th of july, enjoying those who are at their top. The entire air show was great. And the air musem was great as well.

On the way back we stopped at the Graceland Campgound, across from Elvis's Crib. Even got to ride in the pink Limo to dinner for Marlowe's. Living in KC and STL BBQ is my thing and they do it well. Some say well done, but I am a med. type of guy.

Bama Ed, you did me right. Wife thought I was crazy for getting reccomenadations from some guy from disboards, but I guess we all have each others back..... Thanks A 1,000,000.00

Hey! My son, grandson, and I will be staying in a cabin for the last 2 weeks of August next summer and the boy are already very excited. I'd post a report, but I still can't figure out how to change my signature without my other son's help. :) I'll ask him to help me though.

Posting pics........

You can't post direct from your computer to here. You must use a photo sharing site. I use photobucket.com, it's free. You upload pics from your computer to photobucket. There will be 4 ways to share your pics..... use the IMG code and paste here.

It sounds long and complicated but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad.

Posting pics........

You can't post direct from your computer to here. You must use a photo sharing site. I use photobucket.com, it's free. You upload pics from your computer to photobucket. There will be 4 ways to share your pics..... use the IMG code and paste here.

It sounds long and complicated but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad.

Chip,

did you see my link in post #5 of this thread? It's along the lines of what Denise says. Check it out and come back here with any specific questions and we will get you online. :surfweb:

Bama ED

Visiting the disboards after a Disney trip always seems to depress me thats why I disappear until my next trip is booked.

That being said, I just heard about this 24 hour thingy for the leap year so I think Im going to take an improptu trip to the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter