25% off ShopDisney with code DVC25

Thank you!

I put in an order last night for 3 of these ornaments and a WDW jacket. Just under $75 and still free shipping :)

Ornaments just $12 each. I got one for each family that’s going with us in December. They are adorable!

059DD853-4D64-4DBC-8182-951538940FC9.jpeg

Thank you!

I put in an order last night for 3 of these ornaments and a WDW jacket. Just under $75 and still free shipping :)

Ornaments just $12 each. I got one for each family that’s going with us in December. They are adorable!

View attachment 811343
My wife decided we are switching from “Martha Stewart” ornaments to the Disney ornaments this year. 21 different ornaments headed our way over the next week….

It is stacking with the Magical Rush “Decorate” that just came out. I might have ordered various mugs for $8-10 a piece as Christmas gifts….

Anyone know how sweatshirt sizes are when for “ adults “

I usually buy when for women or men directly so the sizes fit differently. The one I like this time says for adults so not sure what size to get lol

Any suggestions if shopdisney cancels an item due to it being out of stock? Ordered an item about two weeks ago and just got an email of them canceling it. Any use in contacting them?

Any suggestions if shopdisney cancels an item due to it being out of stock? Ordered an item about two weeks ago and just got an email of them canceling it. Any use in contacting them?
😔 Unfortunately this has happened to me and there was nothing that could be done outside of getting my money refunded.

If they cancel it, then nothing more can be done because it means they don’t anticipate it to come back into stock. Sorry you aren’t going to be able to get what you want.

Anyone know how sweatshirt sizes are when for “ adults “

I usually buy when for women or men directly so the sizes fit differently. The one I like this time says for adults so not sure what size to get lol
The adult unisex shirts are usually like men’s sizing.

Most of the Men’s and Women’s clothing on shopDisney is on the roomier side too.

For many brands my son is too big for medium and needs large but Disney Medium always fits.

So for these ‘adult’ sweatshirts I’d expect medium to fit a women who usually wears women’s large, and for a man who usually fits 2 sizes then the smaller of the two sizes should work.

Note: Even though Disney sizes run bigger, I’ve found sometimes they can be shorter than expected at the waist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter