the infamous monorail "doors" spiel

"the hotel will take you now"..

"you know brer rabbit, i might just have to haaangs ya"

Patrick Warburton's "Hello! welcome to Soarin "

:thumbsup2

"If you've finally found your laughing place, how come you ain't laughing?"

Splash Mountain, right before the big ascent to the drop! :)

"I sing so beautiful, I should sing solo.
Si! So low we can't hear you!"

From the original Enchanted Tiki Room

paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. really really miss it now- from the TTA

kate

"Please fill in all the DEAD space. If the body in front of you does not move, assume they are dead and step around." - CM @ HM

"Please step off the blood red carpet and into the DEAD center of the room." - CM @ HM

"America spread your golden wings" - American Adventure

"Welcome to Mars" and "Activate first stage sep NOW!" - MS

"They're tourists what do they know?" Muppet Vision

Another from Muppet Vision: "Up Chuck, up Chuck, Chuck up, up Chuck!" when they are setting up the sign for Kodak or whatever, I love hearing them scream and chant up chuck.:rotfl2:

"Please keep forward facing tentacles inside the ride vehicle at all times." TTA

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day" CoP

"I tagged him on an "unauthorized" field trip." Dinosaur.

"Welcome to the Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress" - The narrator's opening line on the CoP

"Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders..." - oh, wait... that's gone too:confused3

Another Muppet Vision:

"Hello, hi there, welcome to my park, how you doing?"

-Rizzo the Rat

"I sing so beautiful, I should sing solo.
Si! So low we can't hear you!"

From the original Enchanted Tiki Room

Just reading this made me smile. I miss the older version...good thing they still have it at DL!

May I post another?

I always loved "WELCOME, foolish mortals..."- the goosebumps always start at that point. It's always our first ride, too!

BEEP...BEEP...All clear!
CM's on the tram from the parking lot to the TTC. Once I hear that I KNOW I have arrived!!!!:goodvibes

OK - I know I'll mess this up ...because I've only seen it once....

In Stitches Great Escape as part of the pre-show there's a robot policeman who at some point gets nervous or scared over something and says "Opps - I almost oiled myself" (or something like that?) - the kids didn't get it but DH and I were in fits of laughter....:rotfl2:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

"Please don't throw me in that briar patch!" Splash Mountain

and

"Huuurrrrry Baaaaack" from the little doll at the end of Haunted Mansion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter