"Of course, there's always MY way..."

Haunted Mansion.

Hmmm I think I have two from Star Tours.

1. When Rex the pilot says "I know it's probably your first flight, and it's...mine, too." I can't help but saying "mine too" with him.

2. I'm not sure if the CMs still do this (because they didn't when I was there a few weeks ago, but anyways) but after they check your seat belts and are ready to close the cabin doors, some CMs would say "May the force be with you....because I won't." I always thought that was cute :goodvibes

You are not the first to pass this way, nor will you be the last

You want a laughin place ...

From The Monorails - Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas (Please stand clear of the doors.)

"C'mon everybody...here we goooooooooooooooooo" Peter Pan

This use to be heard a million times while in line at the DL version, but they've since moved the audio to just inside the entrance.

1. "Have A Magical Evening" - CMs at the front desk when calling to set a wake up call....

2. "I think this could be the begining of a beautiful friendship" - The Casablanca scene of : THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE...

Great Idea for a thread Btw...

"Paging Mr. Morrow: Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived; please give them a ring."
which I'll miss terribly from the TTA spiel,
and anything to do with "the backside of water," from the Jungle Cruise, of course.

".... or is this room ACTUALLY STRETCHING??"

At that point, I always think "oh crap, I'm at WDW!!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter