20th anniversary card collection from Morrisons

Morrisons have teamed up with Disney to offer customers the exclusive chance to win a family holiday of a lifetime to Disneyland Paris’ 20th Anniversary celebrations and thousands of Disney soft toys. All you have to do to stand the chance of winning is go to any Morrisons store from 5th March – 27th April and spend over £30 in-store or purchase participating products to get a set of 7 Disney Collector Cards. Just check the pack of the cards to see if you’ve won a VIP family trip to DLP or one of thousands of toys.

Hi pstileman . Elaine, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

To Trade:
A2, A3, A4, A9
B2, B8, B9
C1, C2, C8, C9
D1, D3, D9
E3, E4, E7
F3, F7, F8
G1, G2, G3, G7
H4, H7, H9
I4, I5, I6, I8
J1, J2, J5, J7
K3. K7, K8

Need:

A1, A5, A6
B4
C4
D6
E6
F5, F6
G4,
H6
I7
J3, J4, J8
K4
Shiny A, D, E,F,G,H,J

Please pm me if we can trade.

To Trade:
A2, A3, A4, A9
B2, B8, B9
C1, C2, C8, C9
D1, D3, D9
E3, E4, E7
F3, F7, F8
G1, G2, G3, G7
H4, H7, H9
I4, I5, I6, I8
J1, J2, J5, J7
K3. K7, K8

Need:

A1, A5, A6
B4
C4
D6
E6
F5, F6
G4,
H6
I7
J3, J4, J8
K4
Shiny A, D, E,F,G,H,J

Wow - how come you have so many already!!!!

Got 2 free packs in Sunday Mirror and then me and my Mum went to Morrisons yesterday, i bought 11 products and she got 8 so ended up with a load of swaps, sadly no cuddly toy or holiday! Don't have a Morrisons that near and as i don't drive bought a load of stuff in one go to get cards.

Got 2 free packs in Sunday Mirror and then me and my Mum went to Morrisons yesterday, i bought 11 products and she got 8 so ended up with a load of swaps, sadly no cuddly toy or holiday! Don't have a Morrisons that near and as i don't drive bought a load of stuff in one go to get cards.

Wowsa! We shop at Morrisons each week, but not sure I actually need any of the offer products!

Have had 17 packs and not one a thing was slightly disapointed

You need to find a red card with a picture of the soft toy :goodvibes

One of these ?

5ec283b9.jpg

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We opened 19 packs last night :rolleyes1 and had one winner. Accidentally left it on River's play table last night. She spotted it first thing, "oh doggy", turned it over, "Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse" :love::love::love:

*fingers crossed* one of us wins a holiday, online it says a Castle Club room if you win the online draw :cloud9:

I want one!! Congrats, nice to see that those cards are real!:rotfl2:

Anyway, could anyone help out with the following cards

A4, B1, D6 & E6

Also, if anyone has any of the following as "shineys" we'd be well chuffed!

A5, B5, G5, H5 & I5

Lastly, if you could send us the "golden ticket" I'm sure there would be a nice present in it for you! :thumbsup2:worship:

Cant wait to go to Morrisons tomorrow. Was hooked on collecting these last time, would love to win a soft toy for my nephew.

Just back from my weekly shop in Morrisons. We didn't win anything, but I shop there all the time so not a big deal. I wanted to point a couple of things out though:

Yayyy for the £30 offer :thumbsup2

Some of the products are not signed at all. I picked up some cereal bars from an end aisle, we have them usually, and they were on a special offer. There was nothing to indicate that there were Disney cards with them. But, when I looked at them in the normal section, there was.

However, when I paid for them only 1 pack showed the disney sign beside it. The girl giving out the cards checked it and gave me the extra packet of cards, but couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing on the receipt.

So, watch out and make sure you get all the cards you are due :)

Good luck everyone :goodvibes

Thanks for all the trades so far now need:
A5, A6, D6, F5, F6, G4, I7, J8 plus Shiny A5, E5, F5, G5, H5 and J5.
To trade:
A2, A3
B2, B9
C1, C2, C8
D1, D3, D9
E3, E7
F3, F7, F8
G1, G2, G3, G7
H7, H9
I5, I8
J1, J2, J5, J7
K7, K8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter